Nine

Molly's POV

I received a text from Lily asking for her and Callum to stay the night. I told her anytime and within minutes they were at the door. They shared the spare room. Today Kirsten was meant to be going to netball so we all were going to watch her training. Her Mum was taking her and all of us were in the mini bus. We stood in the playground for ages waiting for Kirsten but she did not turn up.

Kirstens POV

My mum and I were happily chatting when a big bus came heading straight for us. "Mum, I love you!"I screamed before blacking out.

*5 weeks later*

Jacks POV

Me and Josh, Fin, Molly and Ella went to go and see Kirsten in hospital. She was lying there in a coma. Since I met Kirsten which was 6 weeks I had adored and loved her. It was to me, 11 year old love. Without thinking I leant over the bed and kissed Kirsten. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "I love you!" I said. She giggled and smiled. "Will you go out with me?"

"Yes!" She answered her eyes twinkling. I hugged her. "Why am I here?"She asked. "You were in a bad car crash and we are awaiting news about your mum." Josh said. Just then a doctor walked in. "I am sorry to say that your mothers condition was just impossible to defeat and she is now looking over you up there" He said pointing to the ceiling. Immediately Kirsten burst into tears as she loved her mum very much. My whole heart owned to her. "You can come and live with us!" Molly said excited, "the boys won't mind. We will get your stuff and take it back to mine. You can sleep in the room next to Lily and Callum, our house is now your house!"

"Thankyou I really appreciate that. Hopefully I can be out tomorrow!"

*next day*

Molly's POV

I walked with Zayn and Niall down the hospital halls to pick up Kirsten. As soon as we get in the Kirsten is sitting there squealing away and ready to go. We signed her out and took her home. Someone else was moving in.

____________________________________________________________

Ok so there is Molly,Kirsten, Lily and Callum in the house!
Vote, comment, follow ❤️