Two

I was awoken to miss Frogly banging on my door. I rolled over pretending not to hear. Miss Frogly opened the door and slapped my shoulder "Ow you poo bag" I shouty mumbled. "Don't call me a poo bag!" she said sternly. "Get the hell up!"

I groaned and rolled out of bed struggling to put on my old worn out clothes. "Now, if I am right you are one of the 9-12 age groups," I nodded. "Well, we had a phone call from a few boys and they would like to adopt a 9-12 aged girl so obviously you will be going downstairs to meet them in 1 hour." she growled at me. She then left me in peace. I just don't see the point in going down I told myself, they'll never want someone like me, I'm like an 11 year old rebel.

*1 hour later*

*knock knock*

Miss Frogly called all the 9-12 aged children down and then opened the door. 5 good looking boys walked in that looked very much like my idols; one direction. I heard many screams escape the girls' sides mouths. I wasn't sure whether they just dressed up or they are actually the real deal so I just kept my mouth shut. The boys walked around us all, I got scared (even though I am not shy) and decided to leg it upstairs but a hand gripped my arm tight. I heard a soft, delightful Irish accent ring through my ears "princess I'm Niall, may I talk to you?"

I turned around with watery eyes but innocent and half nodded. "May we go somewhere private?" I nodded and led him to my room. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. "So, if you don't mind it, I would like to ask you some questions," I once again nodded "Your a shy little thing aren't you."

Finally I allowed the words 'no not really but it's just weird that someone is talking to me nicely.' "I will talk to you nicely for the rest of your life princess."

"But?" I quietly squeaked.

"Yes I am going to ask whether I can adopt you, I like you, already and I want to take you home but could you tell me your name?"

"Molly Chamomile Hutcherson." I said proudly, I quite liked my name.

"Beautiful. Just like you!"

Without even knowing it, I jumped into his arms and took him downstairs. He asked miss Frogly about adopting me and she turned to look at me in disgust, quickly she turned around and threw the pages at Niall. He signed them with the boys behind him. They looked at me and smiled. "I like you chick," Zayn said posing. "I like your singing too."

"Why thank you. Are you a fan?"

"Yes a very big one!" I exclaimed blushing. "Are you going to go pack your things?" Louis said. I nodded and ran to pack my things. Soon I was down again and in the car. We drove for about half an hour in silence until my favourite song came on; Dear Darlin' by Olly Murs. I just couldn't hold back the amazing lyrics in my mouth anymore so I blurted them out in my best voice. It was like I had literally just blocked the boys out completely and acted like I was in my own wonderful world. "Man! She's got a damn good voice." I heard someone say. "Yeh it's like being in heaven!"

I suddenly awoke from my magical world and realised the boys were trying to tell me we were nearly home. Suddenly we drew up into a massive but beautiful driveway, I looked around not believing my eyes until I save the most magnificent building ever and then a thought crossed my mind; it was one directions house, and mine.

____________________________________________________________

SUCKY CHAPTER BUT HEY! Excited for the next one?
Vote, comment, follow ❤️