Eight

Molly's POV

"Your pregnant?"I said looking at the stick. I saw Callum at his locker behind us. He walked over "What's up babe?"He asked and moved his head to look at the pregnancy test. He smiled slightly and said "It will be alright. Don't worry." I nodded and gave her a hug and left them to each other.

Callum's POV

"We'll tell our parents and whatever they say we will stick together, yeh?" I said reassuringly and kissed her on the lips. She mumbled a slight yes and we walked back to hers. When we got there Jack was in the living room playing on the Xbox. He turned and waved at us then turned back to the screen. Quickly he shot around and looked at Lily. "Mum. Lily's crying." He shouted into the kitchen where their mum shot out. "Hey Callum! What's up Sweetie?" She said.

"Mum I-I'm p-pregnant"She squeaked. "Oh you do make me laugh!" Said her mum and made her way back to the kitchen. "No!"I shouted to her. "Wha; you aren't telling me you have done all those adult things and now your pregnant," There was a sorrow look on Lily's face

"Well, you are my 13 year old PREGNANT daughter who is now going to move out and live with my poor GRANDCHILD!" She screamed. We went to go and pack her stuff. Once we had packed everything Lily said bye to Jack and Josh and we left. We started our way to my house. We walked to the Living room and saw my mum sat there. "Hey you two."

"Mum, we have to tell you something,"

She turned and smiled and we explained. "I didn't just hear what I thought I heard! You two children are revolting. Go and pack your bags, I don't want anything to do with you so take everything of yours! And get the hell out of my HOUSE!" I ran to pack my things, Lily helping. This is it. We are homeless.

____________________________________________________________

I will try and update every day!
Vote, comment, follow ❤️