Twenty One

Molly's POV

Today I was woken up to an Irish accent shouting "I want food!" At 1 in the morning when they arrived back from the America tour. I went downstairs, "hey guys!" I grumbled yawning.

Liam, and Zayn both gave me a hug followed by Harry and Boobear but Niall was in the kitchen eating leftover chicken from last nights tea. "I need to tell you something" I declared in front of the boys. They all raised eyebrows. "Living in this house right now are: Callum, Lily, Katy, Rumour, Kirsten, Lauren, Ella, Toby, jack, josh, James and Casy. I also have to tell you that Rumour and Katy are Lily and Callum's 2year old twins, more news! I am pregnant of 8 days and Casy is pregnant of 4 weeks. If you judge me I can explain it's not a long story and it was deliberate from the boys point of view." I spoke. They all gasped, I think they ignored the house residents part because they were all focused on my baby. "Do you mean you were... Raped?" Liam asked. And I nodded. "Don't worry it was by a boy from my orphanage and he did the same to Casy, she lived at the same orphanage for a few months after I'd left, she isn't certain that it's not someone else's. Don't worry about me, I've got Toby." My next statement flowed out of my vocal chords.

"What happened to Finley?" Louis asked. I explained that I'm with Toby and that nobody likes Finley and they were cool with it.

In the morning Kirsten woke everyone up by shaking us because it was her birthday. It was a really fun day. James bought her a romantic photo frame and dress for the prom they are going to tomorrow together. It's their 2nd anniversary! At midnight the boys flew away again on their next tour to Japan, Malaysia, Fiji and the oceana Islands again. I miss them. Anyway I lasted 14 months last time which means I can last another 18. Ohh my life is good.....

____________________________________________________________

I know that was really short but I wanted to bring back the boys and get Kirsten's birthday over and done with. Please note that Molly's birthday was December 20th and Ella and Lauren shared a birthday (they're twins) on the 1st of March. Maddie and Ariana turn 16 on the 10th of June and on the 19th of march jack turns 16 shortly after in May josh is 17. Lily is 18 on January 15th. Katy and rumour are now 3, Maddie and Ariana's mum gives birth during.I am telling you this because I am skipping 7 months to make the baby(s?) arrive quicker.
Vote, comment, follow ❤️