Two

3 Weeks Later

I was sitting on top of the gate of the village when I saw Kakashi and his Genin walking towards the village. I set down my apple and jump down. "Hey Kakashi!" I smile. "How was your mission?"

"Hi Alanah. It was fine. Everyone's whole, how's the village holding up?" He asked, I walked beside him as the kids had their own conversation.

"It's great! Lord Hokage has been worried about you guys." I say. "We had some.. Complications with our mission." Kakashi looked over to Sasuke, who had small cuts all over him.

"So, who are you?" Naruto asked, stepping in front of me. "Im Alanah Minamoto."

"She's a friend of mine." Kakashi chuckled, scratching his head awkwardly.

Third Person Point of View.

'She's pretty.' Naruto thought to himself. Kakashi blushed under his mask.

"Yeah, you could say that." Alanah said. "We should go check with Lord Hokage. He's expecting our news on the mission." Kakashi said to the kids.

"I'll see you around Kakashi." Alanah said. Then she jumped and headed to meet up with Kin.

"Hey Alanah!" Murasaki smiled. Alanah walked up to them at the ramen shop. "Why are you late?" Kin asked, sitting on the stool.

Alanah sat next to Kin, then Murasaki sat next to Alanah. "I ran into Kakashi." Alanah said, eating her ramen.

"What's the deal with you two?" Kin asked. "Nothing. Just.. Friends." Alanah responded.

"Come on! What if they run out of noodles or something?" Alanah hears Naruto's voice. Then he steps into the shop.

"Oh, hey Alanah." He waved. Alanah swallowed her noodles and smiled sweetly. "Hey Naruto!"

Then Sasuke and Sakura walked into the shop as well. Then Alanah felt a bad presence approaching the ramen shop. She turned and a thief ran inside. "Give me your-"

Alanah punched him out of the shop, sending him into another one. 'She's so.. Strong!' Sakura thought to herself.

Alanah grabbed the man and held him hostage. Then two chunin came and took him away. "Hey! How did you know he was coming?" Naruto asked as Alanah walked back into the shop.

"When I was born, I was gifted with a sort of.. Power." Alanah started.

Alanahs Point of View.

"I have always been able to predict when somethings coming, bad or good." I say.

"That's cool!" Sakura said. I smile. "Thank you."

We all finish our ramen and I stand. "I'm going to the bookstore. Murasaki, Kin, are you coming?"

They stand and follow me. "Are you seriously looking for the newest version of Makeout Paradise again?" Kin asked.

"I've read the book three times. It got boring after a while." I say stepping into the store. "Whoa! They have it!" I run to grab it and another persons hand touches it at the same time as me.

I look up and it's Kakashi. He hands it to me. "Uh.. Here."

I grab it and he picks one up too. "I can't get rid of you, can I?" I say, going to check out. He laughs. "I didn't know you read Makeout Paradise too." I hand the cashier my book and purchase it.

"Of course I do. It's my favorite." I say. "Mine too." He starts walking next to me. "Uh, Alanah, Murasaki and I are going to hang. We'll see you later?"

I nod, turning a page in my book. "Okay." Kakashi and I walk together in silence, reading together.

Once I've ready he amount I wanted, I put my book away. It was close to nighttime. "Alanah, Kakashi." The Hokage greeted us. Kakashi put his book away also.

"Hello." Kakashi said. "I see you two are getting close." Hokage smiled.

I blush and Kakashi awkwardly chuckled. "Sure, you can say that." I say. "Well, I'll let you two go on your way."

Kakashi and I walk down the street. "So, I heard you're a Jounin." Kakashi said, looking at me. "Yeah, I am. I've been a Jounin for about five years."

"I've been one for ten." Kakashi responded. He stopped and sat on a bench. "I heard you have the sharingan."

"Sounds like someone did their research." Kakashi smiled. I blush and smile. "You're very mysterious, Kakashi Hatake."

"You say that like its a bad thing." He said. "I like mysterious." I say, and he leans closer. I look up at him and he's looking at me. "I-I wanna try something." He said to me.

"What?" I say, confused. "Close your eyes."

Hesitantly, I close my eyes. I hear slight shuffling, then I feel Kakashi's breath fan onto my face. After a few seconds, his soft plump lips press against mine.

We continue and I kiss him back. Our lips moved in sync. His hands cupped my face and once we stopped, I opened my eyes and he had just finished putting his mask on.

I blush and mutter. "Wow."

He smiles and stand up. "Well.... I guess I'll see you tomorrow Alanah." Kakashi smiled and waved. Then he jumped and vanished.