Thirteen

Alanahs Pov

It's been a week. I've been Kabutos sex slave, he's been coming in at least twice a day. I have my own room, and shower. I am fed.

But I'm not motivated to try and fight anymore. I wish Kakashi had saved me by now. But I guess he's moved on and stopped trying.

I was sitting on my bed, fresh out of my bath when Orochimaru walked into my room. "What do you want?" I spat.

I grip onto the chains that were holding me to the bed. "I've come for my turn. Kabuto can't have all of the fun." He said, smirking.

I gulp. He climbs on top of me and I turn my head. I can't look him in the eyes. He's terrifying. I hear his pants pull down and I cry in pain when he finally starts.

I feel myself start to bleed.

The pain is excruciating. "P-please! Stop!" I yell. I let multiple tears fall. "Orochimaru! Please.." I say. He doesn't listen, he just continues. I squeeze the strings tied together as hard as I can.

He leans his head down to my upper chest and he sinks his teeth in me. I scream. "Please!"

-

Kakashi's Pov

"So, this is Orochimarus hideout?" I say. "I'm sure of it. Look at the snakes on the doors." Asuma pointed.

I glare at that symbol. "Let's go." I say. We enter and there's 3 different hallways. "Iruka and I will go in the middle halls. You guys split into the other ones." I say and walk down the hallway.

There's an opening, and it's a huge room. I see an empty bed and doors at the end.

I hear faint moans and cries on the other side of those doors. I run towards them but I was stopped when Kabuto ran in front of me.

"Where is she?" I say, furious. He smirked and laughed. "Can't you hear? She's a little.... Tied up at the moment."

I flare my nostrils and pull my headband up. I reveal my sharingan and get ready to fight.

I hear a girl screaming on the other side of the doors and my heart shatters. I grab three kunais and throw them at Kabuto.

They hit him and he used a substitution jutsu. I whirl around and Kabuto has a kunai to my throat. Iruka comes behind him and stabs him in the back, directly behind the heart.

"Ahh!" He groans and coughs up blood. He drops to his knees and he tries to move. "What? Why can't I move?"

"I put a paralysis serum on the kunai. You won't be able to move for hours." Iruka said.

I nod. "Nice work." I hear another piercing scream on the other side of the doors. I run to the doors and pull them open. They were extremely heavy, so it took a long time.

There was a weird feeling in the air, and I pause and think. It's a dark space. A genjutsu!

"Release!" I say. Iruka does also.

The sight I'm welcomed by makes my stomach tighten. Alanahs laying there, unconscious. Her shirt is ripped barely covering her chest area. And the sheets are covering below her waist, it's showing low enough to tell she isn't wearing anything underneath. She had cuts and bruises all over her.

"If Kabuto didn't do this, then who did?" I say out loud.

I hear a chuckle behind me. "Orochimaru!" I say, angrily. "What did you do to her?" I yell.

"Take a good look. What does it look like I did?" He walked next to her. I look at her with sadness in my eyes. I should have came sooner.

"I gave her greater power in return for her... favors." Orochimaru snickered. I furrow my eyebrows and he moved her hair from her upper chest.

There was a curse mark on her. It started to spread. My heart started beating rapidly. "I'll handle her for now! Iruka, you deal with him!" I yell.

I wrap the sheet around her waist and tie it, so it doesn't fall off. I lay her on the floor when Iruka leads him out of the room to fight.

I run and close the door. I grab a kunai and cut my finger open, so blood is coming out quickly. I start writing the seal. I write under her shirt quickly, and then on the floor around her. I place kunai around the circumference, and once I'm done I take a deep breath.

"Hang in there, Alanah." I whisper. Then I perform the hand signs. I place my hand on her curse mark and seal it. Her body tenses, but she's still unconscious.

I feel tears burn in my eyes at the sight of her like this. I blink them away. I can't cry.

Once the seal is finished, I pick her up bridal style.  Iruka runs in. "They're gone. Nows our chance!" He said.

I run with her in my arms, following Iruka out of the hideout. Asuma, Gai, and Kurenai were standing outside.

"My god, what did they do to her?" Asuma looked at her with sorrow. "You don't want to know." I say, and Iruka nods.

"Let's go get her back immediately." I say. We run off.

-

We bring her to the hospital and they take her away. Tsunade runs up to me, after looking at her beaten body.

"What the hell did they do to her?" She yelled. I take a deep breath. "I don't know for sure. But he had her there as a goddamn sex slave." I whisper.

She sighs loudly and puts her hand on her forehead, in frustration. "Wait here. We have to run tests on her, and we have to check for any tearing or cancers." She said.

I nod. "Take all the time you need. Just, make her well again." I say.

"I afraid... After the physical healing, she's still going to need much mental healing as well." Tsunade looked at me with sad eyes.

I sit down in the waiting room and I put my head in my hands. I let the tears fall out. "Kakashi Sensei?" I look up.

Naruto and Sakura stood there, staring at me. Sasuke was holding a huge bouquet of flowers. Naruto looked at me with a shocked look, then he ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. I hug him back.

Sakura hugs me as well. Sakura tears up. "Will she be okay?" She asked me.

"Most likely." I say. She nodded. They pull away and Sasuke hands me the bouquet.

"Here." He said. I smile under my mask and take the flowers. "It'll be okay." Naruto said.

"Kakashi!" Murasaki and Kin ran up to us. Then Asuma and his squad came in.

"How is she doing?" Murasaki asked me. "Fine. I suppose." I say, and I have memories of the curse mark.

"There's something else bothering you, then." Kin said. "You'll find out soon enough."