Five (Lemon)

Kakashi and I walked up to the kids the next morning, to see them already training. "You're late." Sakura said.

Naruto just looked at us awkwardly. "Sorry, there was an old lady that needed help to get to her house." Kakashi said, smiling.

"It took you two hours to walk an old lady?" Sasuke said, annoyed.

I blush and Kakashi chuckled. "Anyways, I see you've started training without us. Let's see what you have to work on." 

Kakashi helped them with their training. Naruto looked at me and blushed, and continued.

"Okay, hold it right there!" Naruto yelled, and held his hand out, signaling us to stop what we're doing. "What now Naruto?" Sakura said.

"If Alanah is dating Kakashi Sensei, speak now! I need to know your intentions!" He hollered.

Sakura and Sasuke look at Kakashi and I. "W-what are you talking about? We aren't dating." Kakashi chuckled awkwardly.

"Then how come I saw you on top of her on the couch last night?" Naruto yelled. My cheeks turn bright red.

Sakuras cheeks turn red and she turns. "Uh.. Naruto? Can I talk to you?" I ask.

He follows me a couple steps away from everyone else. I kneel to his face level. "Listen, Kakashi and I aren't exactly dating, but, if you promise to keep your mouth shut about it, I have a surprise for you."

"What?" He asked. I grab his chin and kiss his cheek. Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke all look shocked.

Naruto blushed and giggled. "Okay." I stand back up and walk over to the rest.

-

I was sitting on a tree branch, reading, when Kakashi landed next to me. I look at him and he sat down. "Alanah.... Do you maybe... Wanna go on a date.. With me?"

"Of course!" I say, setting my book down. He grabs my hand and we jump down. We land in a street at the town, and eyes are on us as we walk by.

Then, a tall guy with bushy eyebrows lands in front of us. He had black hair in a soup bowl haircut.

"Hey, Kakashi! Ready for another race?" He winked. Kakashi smiled. "Actually, I'm kinda busy right now."

The guy looked at me and smiled. "Well, hey how's it going? The names Gai."

"I'm Alanah." I smile and wave. Gai looked at our hands and chuckled. "Well, I'll let you two go."

Then Kakashi and I walk along. "Here! This is the restaurant." Kakashi said as we approached it. We walked in, and the hostess smiled. "Hi Kakashi!"

Then she saw me and her expression dropped. "Hi! Table for two?" Kakashi smiled. She nodded. "Sure. Here's your seat."

We sit down and I speak up. "Kakashi, you never tell me about yourself."

"Well, what do you wanna know?" He intertwined his fingers together. "What it was like for you growing up."

"Well, I graduated from the academy when I was five, and a year later I became chunin. After my father had failed a serious mission, the embarrassment and shame took ahold of him and he took his own life. Then, shortly after that, I joined the Anbu for ten years." He said.

"Really? What was that like?" I asked. He took a quick sip of tea. "It was fine."

Throughout the night, we both got drunk and crazy. However, when we were walking home, the intoxication was wearing off. "Alanah, you're pretty." Kakashi laughed, poking my nose.

"You're pretty too Kakashi." I giggle. He unlocked his door and I closed it behind me. I lock it and Kakashi pushes me against the wall.

"I wanna try another thing." Kakashi whispered, gliding his fingertips along my cheek. He grabs my hand and leads me into the room. He removes his mask and crashes his lips onto mine. We collapse onto the bed, and his hands move down to my breast, caressing gently. He removes my top and bra, then he speaks. "Close your eyes."

I close my eyes and he kisses my lips once more, then kisses my neck roughly. He sucks and nibbles on my sweet spot, I let out a small moan. He squeezes my breast, pinching my nipple. A wave of ecstasy rushed through me. I felt his mouth wrap around my nipple, I gasp and moan as he sucked on each breast. "Oh Kakashi." I cry out.

He kissed down my stomach, and I felt his hand go into my panties. I gasp as his fingers glide over my clit. Kakashi's lips make their way towards mine again. His tongue enters my mouth, I accept his entry. "Keep your eyes closed." He said, then he pulled my pants and panties down.

I get chills mixed with the cold air and his fingertips gliding along my legs. He kisses up my thighs and then his tongue sneaks onto my clit. "Ah!" I gasp, at the completely foreign feeling.

His tongue still laps on my juices, and I groan in pleasure at his actions. He continues licking my clit, then he enters a single, long finger. I gasp. I've never felt anything like this before.

His finger pumps in and out of me. I feel a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach, along with a knot forming. "Oh god!" I cry out, pulling on Kakashi's silver locks. My eyes are still closed, and then I feel the knot come undone inside of me.

My legs start shaking, and then Kakashi takes out his fingers, and holds my legs apart. He continues licking my clit quickly, and I finally reach my orgasm. "Shit!" I say, my body calming down from its peak. My eyes flutter open. And then Kakashi crawls up my body.  I cup his face and makeout with him, tasting myself.

His hand lands on my side, his hands are warm and hungry. "Kakashi..." I speak.

"Yes?" He replied. "I want you to... To take my virginity."

Beads of sweat appear on his forehead. "You're sure?"

I nod. He takes off his vest and shirt, I trail a finger down his ripped abdomen.   He pulls his pants down and his boxers, exposing his large, erected member. He gets between my legs and kisses me once more. He slowly enters me, and barely gets the tip in before I gasp in pain.

His right hand caresses my cheek and he enters all of himself. "Ah!" I cry out, and he groans. "You're sure you want to continue?" He asks me.

I nod. "Keep going." I place both of my hands on his back, and he keeps going. The pain was really bad, but it was bearable.

He thrusted into me once more, and the pain was slowly fading. "God, this feels amazing." He groaned in my ear. His hand moved down to my clit and he rubbed quickly. I moan loudly. "Kakashi!" I cry out, I feel another orgasm approaching.

Kakashi's groans became louder, and I feel a hot liquid shoot inside of me. "Damn." Kakashi said, out of breath. He slows down his thrusts and I finish coming down from my high.

He collapsed onto me, I run my fingers through his hair. "I love you." Kakashi confessed.

"I love you too." I say, and then we both clean up, and go to sleep.