Nine

"Orochimaru. We are out numbered." Kabuto said weakly.

"You're telling me my right hand has turned into a weekling?" Orochimaru yelled.

Orochimaru swung out the snake and sword and ran towards me. I run to dodge. The sword cuts my thigh and I cry out in pain. I stand quickly and gain enough distance.

Tsunade comes in front of him and punches him square in the face. He flies in the air. I look around and Kabuto is gone.

Then, I get punched from the ground. I fly in the air, then I flip and land on my feet. Kabuto did the earth style jutsu.

Kakashi threw a kunai at him, and it hit him right in the chest. He fell back and grunted. The cut on my thigh started burning. "Ahh!" I yell. I grab a bandage and tie it around my leg to stop the bleeding.

I stand up weakly and I feel faint. 'No, you can't fall out. Stay conscious!' I think to myself.

I squint and look. Orochimaru and Kabuto leave together, and I feel my feet wobbling. Tsunade runs to me and I collapse. She takes the bandage off of my leg and starts healing it.

After a while, I feel a little less faint, but not much.

"She's low on chakra. Take her home, you also need to rest, Kakashi." Tsunade stood. Kakashi helped me up. He places my arm around him to keep me up.

I try to walk with him, but my steps were limps. "I'm sorry." I mutter.

He shushes me. "Don't speak." I struggle to keep my eyes open the rest of the way.

-

I was laying out on Kakashi's balcony reading when he handed me a cup of tea. He sat in the chair next to me and sighed. I look back at the book and as soon as I do, I hear a small thump. I look up and see a silver haired guy, he looked old.

"Hey there! Nice bikini you have on." He smiled and winked. "What is it, Jiraiya?" Kakashi sighed.

Jiraiya? He's one of the legendary Sannin. "I came to visit you. I heard you recently battled it out with Orochimaru." He sat on the third chair across from us. "Yes. We're fine." He responded. "So uh, why is there a girl in your apartment?" He scratched his head, confused.

"Why not?" I ask, smiling. Kakashi smiled his one eyed smile, and I blush at his cuteness. "Ohh, I see. I don't even have to ask to tell what's going on between you two." He chuckled.

Then he gasped. "YEA! YEA! That's it!" He hollered. Kakashi and I jump. "What?" I ask.

"You two are gonna model for my next characters in my book." He smiled. "What book?" I ask.

"My newest version of Makeout Paradise, I just started working on it the other day. I see you're a fan yourself." He smiled.

"You write it?" I gasp. He laughs. "Of course."

I look at Kakashi and he nods. "What do we have to do exactly?" I ask.

He chuckled pervertedly. "Well.. Depends. How comfortable are you two together?" He asked. "Comfortable enough." I say.

"Okay. Here we go. I'll go set up in the living room. Then I'll let you know what to do."

We wait for him to call us in. He has a piece of blank paper and some drawing tools, and the couch has some decorative pillows.

"Okay, Alanah. Put this cover up on." He handed me a piece of white silk cloth.

"But, show a little bit of your.. Yeah." He pointed to the chest area. "Kakashi, just, stay shirtless, but take your gloves off. And then sit next to Alanah on the couch." He said happily.

"Okay, Alanah stay in that sitting position. Now, Kakashi, place your right hand on her thigh, nice." He said excitedly.

"Now, Alanah, grab his face as if you were going to kiss him. And Look into his eyes." He added.

"Perfect. Stay like that. I'll be done shortly." He said, and started working.

After he was finished, I looked at the drawing. It was beautiful. "Wow, that is... Really really good, Jiraiya." Kakashi said, shocked.

"Why thank you!" He smiled. He stood up and started packing his stuff. "Well, I will see you two soon enough!" He exclaimed, and left the apartment. "That went well." He smiled. I sat down on the couch.

"Kakashi, what if Kabuto takes me?" I say. He sits next to me. "He won't. I'll make sure of it. I care too much for you to let you just be taken away from me."

I hold his hand in mine. "Why me? Why would you want me?"

"There's just something about you that draws me to you. It's not just your outer beauty that captivates me, it's your inner beauty as well. You are a caring, generous, amazing woman and the way you carry yourself and others is just fascinating to me." Kakashi confessed.

"Wow.. I don't even know what to say." I say.

"Then don't speak." He said. I sit on his lap and pull his mask down, revealing his beautiful, masculine face. I press my lips against his, and his hands move up towards my lower back. I cup his face with both of my hands and his hands move up to my bikini top.

He unties the top and I help him take it off. I take off the silk cover up with it and set it next to us. His hands massage my breasts and I groan. I reach for his pants and I stop when I hear running footsteps at the door of the apartment. The door opens and I grab the silk cover up immediately.

I cover myself and turn around. Kakashi already had his mask back on, and I look and see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura standing there in shock. Naruto covered up the nosebleed he had.

Kakashi grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it on his hard on to cover it up. "What do you guys want? You can't just barge in on us like that." Kakashi said sternly. Sakura spoke up. "We uh... We came to tell you that the Third Hokage wants to see us."

"Okay.. We should be there soon." He nodded and they awkwardly left.

"We should get going." I say running to get dressed.