Sixteen

A Week Later.

I opened the pregnancy test, and stared at it. This is it. I read the directions and followed them. I waited five minutes and I looked at it on the bathroom sink.

It was positive. I cover my mouth and a tear escapes my eye. I pick it up and walk out to the balcony. Kakashi was laying down reading.

I hold the test behind my back. "What is it?" He asked me.

I smile widely and he sits up. I hand him the test and he looks at it. "Really?" He asks excitedly.

I nod and smile. He smiled. He stood up and hugged me tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he twirled me around. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said happily.

"I'm gonna be a mom.." I say into his shoulder. He kissed me on the cheek a bunch of times. I giggle and kiss his perfect lips.

He set me down on the ground and I walk into the house, holding his hand. "We should go walk around the village together." I say.

"Okay. Let me get dressed first." He said and went into the room. I slip on my shoes and make sure my outfit looks okay. Then he walks next to me. "Ready?" I ask him.

"Let's go." He said happily. I open the door and he follows behind me. He closes and locks the door. He puts his arm around me.

Once we walk outside, the sun was beaming on us. It was such a beautiful day. "Kakashi Sensei!" I hear Naruto scream.

"Yes?" He says and turns around. Naruto looks at me and gives me a sad look. "What is it, Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"There's ninjas from the sound village here." Naruto said.

I feel anger and sadness running throughout my veins.

They will not take me this time.

-

The End Bitch

Lmao, don't worry. Book two is coming out very soon ;)

Be on the lookout 👁

I hope you liked this book! If you have any hate comments you will be blocked :))