Fifteen (Lemon)

Kakashi grabbed my hand tightly as we walked down the many stairs at the hospital.

When we reach the bottom, my sister and brother in law are standing there. "Alanah!" She cried.

I run up to her and hug her tightly. "Oh my god, you look so beautiful!" She said.

I tear up. I certainly didn't feel beautiful.

"I heard about what they did. I'm so sorry." She held me tighter. "We wanted to come and say hi. And see how you were feeling. Kakashi came to see us."

I look at him. "You did this?"

He nodded. I hug him and pull his mask down so it shows his cheek. I kiss it, and he wraps his muscular arms around me. "Thank you!" I say into his chest.

"We want to take you out to eat, since it's been a while." Aiko said, hooking her arm with mine.

We walk together and I turn behind me. I see Orochimaru standing there.

I gasp and my body goes limp. "Kakashi.." I point.

He turns. "Alanah, nobody's there." He said, confused. I blink and he's gone.

I hold my chest. I feel like fainting. "I saw Orochimaru. But he disappeared."

He put his arm around me. "Alanah, he's not getting you again. That is a promise." He said.

-

1 Month Later

It's dark... And my body is hurting everywhere. I hear the very familiar voices.

"It's your turn, Lord Orochimaru." Kabuto said. I keep my eyes closed. I pretend I'm asleep.

I feel the bed dip in front of me, and there's a sting between my legs. I scream.

"Alanah!" Kakashi yelled. I wake up and sweat is dripping off of me. "Did you have another dream?" He asked me.

I nod. I wipe my forehead and sigh.

He put his arm around me and held me against him. "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you. You're mine. And I love you too much to let anything happen again." He said into my ear. I fall back asleep.

The next morning I woke up and brushed my teeth, and got in the shower. I noticed Kakashi was already out of bed, and he wasn't in the house. Maybe he went to train early.

When I got out of the shower, Kakashi was cooking for me. "Happy Sunday morning." He said and handed me a piece of pork.

I pop it into my mouth and I chew it. "Mm, that's good." I say. He turns the stove off and I sit on the counter. I straighten my silk robe that I was wearing and he walks up to me. "Kakashi.." I say, his hand lands on my thigh. This time, I don't tense. "Yes?" He hummed, resting his forehead on mine.

"Do you wanna.. Try?" I ask, he knows what I'm referring to.

He takes a step back. "You want to?" He asked me. I slowly nod.

"I want you to get me pregnant." I say and he looks at me, shocked.

"What?" His face flushes red. "I want to have a baby with you." I say. I haven't taken birth control in weeks.

He smirks at me. "I want to too, but, you know, if you feel rushed-"

"Kakashi, please." I grip his shoulders. He picks me up by my thighs and carries me to the bed.

"Are you 110% sure?" He asked me once more. "Yes Kakashi."

"Okay." He said. He untied my robe and opened it. He watched me carefully, and placed a single kiss on the valley of my breast. He kisses me passionately, and I kiss him back.

He stands up and pulls his boxers and pants down. I grab a pillow and lay my head back on it. He gets on top of me and slowly slides into me.

He groans loudly.

I let out a small moan, and he continues the slow pace. "Just like that." I say. He obeys.

His hand moves down to my bundle of nerves and he rubs, making my legs quiver. I grab his face and kiss him, we makeout as he keeps thrusting inside of me.

I feel an orgasm come on and I run my fingers down his back, scratching him. "Oh, god!"

His thrusts keep the steady pace. He moans in my ear repeatedly, along with his short, quick breaths. Hearing this is such a turn on. He rests his forehead on mine and looks into my eyes.

"Faster..." I say, out of breath. He speeds his pace up a little bit, and I groan in his ear. His lips crash against mine, sending chills all over my body. I move my hands to his hips and push him in further.

After I do so, he hits my g spot. "Ah!" I cry out, throwing my head back. He kissed my neck and he gave me a hickey on my collarbone. I scratch up his back and he groans loudly.

"I'm close.." I whimper. "Me too." He grunts. His thrusts get shorter and quicker and then he moaned. "Holy... Alanah." He shot his load inside of me. He collapsed on top of me and I play with his hair.

"I'm never letting anything happen to you." He said.

-