Eleven (Lemon)

The Last Day of House - Sitting

I was cooking ramen for everyone when there were three distinct knocks on the front door. I wipe my hands with a cloth and walk quickly to answer it.

I'm greeted by four people, two girls and two boys. One of the girls was obviously from the Hyuga clan.

Both of the girls had darker skin, and it was sparkling in the sunlight. The two boys stood there tall, with their arms around the girls.

"Hi! I'm Summer and this is Lauren. And these are our boyfriends, Gakka and Kaii. We heard that our neighbors were going to have some house sitters saying, so we decided to come say hi." She said. I smile.

"Well, Hi! I'm Alanah." I say and Naruto and Sakura walk next to me. "And this is Naruto and Sakura. The other two are out training."

"Well, we just came to say hi and invite you to our house this evening. We have a hot spring!" Lauren said.

"Ooh, Alanah could we please go?" Sakura asked. I nod. "I'll talk to Kakashi. We'll consider your invitation, thank you!"

They nod and walk away. I close the door and hurry to the ramen to finish it. "I'm going to tell Sasuke and Kakashi Sensei that it's almost ready." Naruto said.

"Okay. Sakura! Come downstairs!" I holler. She runs down the stairs and stares at the food. "I'm starving!"

I laugh at her reaction. "Well good, I made plenty."

I hand her a bowl of food and the boys come inside. I hand Naruto his bowl and he runs to sit down.

Then Sasuke grabs his and I hand Kakashi his. "Thank you." Kakashi said, smiling.

I smile back. "Thank you Alanah!" Naruto and Sakura say happily. The kids are distracted from other things, so Kakashi eats his food quickly. I grab my bowl and sit next to Sakura.

"Hey, how did you eat all of that so quickly?" Naruto asked, with a shocked expression. I giggle.

"I dunno, I just eat fast, that's all." He scratched his head. "You don't want us to see your face, that's it isn't it?" Sakura asked. Even Sasuke was interested in the conversation.

"Yeah, because he's probably ugly." He said bluntly.

"Well, if Alanah fell for him, he definitely can't be ugly." Naruto blushed and laughed. Sakura covered her mouth to hide her giggles.

I just continue eating my food quietly, and try not to laugh at the awkward silence. Once we all finish, I bring up the hot spring to everyone. "Hey, Kakashi?" I say, when he walks inside from training the kids.

"Yeah?" He walks over to me and leans against the counter. "The neighbors invited us over to their own hot spring! Do you think we can go?" I ask excitedly.

He shrugs. "I don't have a problem with it. We just need to wear bathing suits though. Considering it isn't separated." He said.

I nod. "Guys! Get ready! We're going to a hot spring!"

-

"Hey guys!" Lauren smiled and opened the front door to the huge house. I gave her a smile in return and introduce the other two. "This is Kakashi, and this is Sasuke."

"Nice to meet you." Kakashi smiled under his mask. "Well, the hot spring is this way." Lauren said and we follow her through the house, and the hot spring was big! Well, bigger than most backyard ones. I look at it, shocked. "Wow, this is so nice!" Sakura said.