Four

I stepped out of the shower, overwhelmed by the steam inside. "Kakashi, can you bring me a towel?" I say after realizing I didn't bring one.

He opens the door slightly and he hands me a towel. "Thank you." I wrap the towel around me and step outside, the bedroom door was just closed from Kakashi.

I grab my fresh set of clothes and put them on, and brush my hair out. Then I brush my teeth and head out to everyone.

"Now. Today is a day off, so.. What do you guys want to do?" I say to Naruto, who was eating a rice cake, and Sakura, who was reading a magazine.

"Ooh ooh! Maybe we can go get ramen!" Naruto said. "Naruto, you're eating a rice cake right now." Sakura said, annoyed.

There was another knock on the door and Kakashi answered it. "Murasaki! Kin!" I say happily.

"Hey, you okay? You looked really bent out of shape yesterday." Kin asked. "Yes. I'm fine. Kakashi took care of me."

Murasaki smirked. "Oh. Okay."

Sakura looked at Kin and blushed. "H-hi! My names Sakura and this is Naruto!"

Kin smiled back. "I'm Kin. This is Mirasaki."

Kakashi handed me a small bowl of ramen. I eat it and he goes to his room to eat his. "I wonder what's under that mask of his.." Murasaki said, with a suspicious look on her face.

I blush and look down. "Have you seen it Alanah?" Sakura asked, standing.

Kakashi walked out of his room and smiled awkwardly when he saw us staring. "I say us girls have a girls day for part of the day, then we all meet up for ramen before it rains!" I exclaim.

"Sounds good to me." Sakura said happily, and skipped to me and Murasaki.

Us girls walked out and the boys went their separate ways. "That Kin sure is handsome."

Murasaki glares at Sakura but hides her anger. After all, Sakura is only twelve. "He sure is." Murasaki gushed.

"Alanah, when are you going to find a boy?" Murasaki asked. "I haven't found the right one." I say, but Kakashi's face was floating in my imagination.

'Mhm, I bet something happened between these two that I haven't found out about yet.' Murasaki thought to herself.

We got manicures and did girly things, then finally it was time to meet up with the boys for lunch.

We all sat together and heard the thunder outside the shop. "So, Alanah, Kakashi, when are you two going to find a special someone?" Murasaki smirked.

I blush and Kakashi looked alarmed. "Uh.." I start. "I already told you my reason."

"I don't think I've found the right person." Kakashi stated. I look at him and then glance at Sakura and Murasaki.

"I'm so full!" Naruto said, leaning against the back of the seat. His bloated tummy was poking the table. We all laughed.

"We better get going before the rain gets bad." I say, and everyone agrees. I stand and run out, Kakashi follows me. "I'm soaked!" I say as we reach the building.

"Don't worry. You can borrow my clothes." He said, unlocking the door. We stepped in and he stripped. Of course, only till he was in his pants.

I followed him into the room, and he handed me a shirt. "Kakashi..?"

He looked at me. "My panties are wet too."

He grabbed a pair of boxers and threw them at me. "I'll go change in the bathroom. You change here."

He goes in and I rush to change. I had just finished putting on the boxers when he walked out.

I grab my Makeout Paradise Book and sit on the couch to read.

I enjoy it when it rains. Especially on a day off. It gives me a sense of relaxation. Kakashi sits on the other end of the couch, reading his book as well. I set my feet on his lap and I lay back.

After a little bit, Kakashi speaks up. "Alanah..?"

I look up from my book. "Yes?"

"Tell me more about you." He said, setting his book on the table. I set mine down as well. "Well.. When I was young, my parents both passed. My older sister, Aiko looked after me. I grew up in a strange way. I actually grew up much like Naruto. I also, was the worst student."

"That's impossible. You're one of the best ninja in the village!" He said.

"I was the worst student, but I accepted the person I was and I changed it. I turned my life around. I looked past the pain of not having parents and took it as a sign of strength." I say.

Kakashi was just staring at me, then he spoke. "I really wanna kiss you right now."

My stomach flutters and I blush. "Nobody's stopping you."

He gets on top of me and I lay on my back on the couch. He pulls his black mask off, I close my eyes and he presses his plump lips against mine. His right hand rests on my cheek, then he adds his tongue.

I let his tongue in, so it explores my mouth. He pulls away and breathlessly says, open your eyes. And I finally saw him without his mask. He was handsome. He was beautiful.

His skin was clear and soft, not a blemish on it. Other than the scar on his eye, that added the hotness to him. His teeth were straight and he was just... Breathtaking.

"You.. Are so... Hot, Kakashi Hatake!" I say, giggling. He chuckles and goes in for another kiss. I let him, and then there was a knock on the door. The person didn't even give us time to re position when they barged in on Kakashi on top of me.

I look and it's Naruto. He blinked, then chuckled. "Uh... Never mind. It can wait." He slammed the door and left. I look at Kakashi and his mask was on. We both laugh hysterically.

"That was close."

-