Twelve

I was sitting on the couch downstairs reading and the kids come downstairs, looks grumpy and tired. "Guys, you look exhausted! How late were you up last night?" I ask.

Naruto yawned. "Don't act surprised! We're exhausted because you and Kakashi Sensei were too busy screwing or whatever in your room last night!" Naruto yelled.

I look at him, shocked. "Shut up, moron." Sakura hit him in the head. Kakashi walked downstairs, fresh out of the shower. "What?" He asked the kids. I bite my lip and grin.

"Gggrrrh!" Naruto huffed, then he ran back upstairs. Sasuke walked outside and Sakura followed.

"Looks like you were louder than we thought." He teased, chuckling. I raise my eyebrows. "Go get your things together. I'll be packing up down here."

I smile and he nods. I turn around and he smacks my ass. I whirl around and he's already up the stairs.

I brush my wet hair, and slip on my shoes. I was already packed, because I'm more organized than everyone else. There's a knock on the front door and I walk to open it.

I gasp and I see Orochimaru. He yanks me out of the house and I squeal. "Let go of me!" I wriggle. His grip is too tight, I can't break free.

"Alanah!" Sakura runs to the front of the house. Orochimaru jumps up and I am knocked out.

-

Kakashi's Pov

"Lord Hokage!" I run into his office and Asuma, Gai, and Iruka were standing there. "What is it, Kakashi?" He stood up.

"Orochimaru took Alanah." I say, out of breath. "When?" He asked me. "This morning, we were getting ready to leave the house and he yanked her and took her away."

"I'd be happy to help you find her, if you want." Iruka said.

"It's a quest to rescue your true love, I'm in!" Gai exclaimed. Asuma nodded and agreed.

"It's not just that, she's a comrade of all of us. She's helped this village a lot." I say. The Lord nodded.

"You four agree to this mission?" The Third asked. We all nodded.

"Okay, then you are dismissed." He said. I run out and grab my bag.

-

Alanahs Pov

I woke up in a empty, big room, chained to the wall. But I was sitting on a bed. I look down and I was only dressed in a small, black dress. "Well, she's awake." I hear Orochimarus horrifying voice.

I look and he enters from the shadows. "Good morning, sweetie." He walks up to me and brushes his fingertips across my cheek. I try to wriggle out of the hold of the chains, but my body is so weak.

"Let me out of here, Orochimaru! Please!" I let a tear drift down my cheek. "Oh, don't cry sweetheart, you'll be out of here soon enough. Just after Kabuto gets what he wants in return."

My heart drops when I hear a door open and close. Kabuto walks in, with an evil smirk plastered on his face. I get chills and I move to the corner.

"Don't be so scared, you haven't been scared with Kakashi." He chuckled. I cringe. He's been watching us. This whole time. How did I not sense it?

He reaches me and I let tears fall down my face. "Please, stop Kabuto. You used to love me, you know." I look down.

He starts laughing. "I never loved you. I just wanted that sweet thing between your legs, that's all. And I'm not going to stop until it's mine. Until you're mine." He put his hand on my cheek and I spit on his face.

He wipes it off and smirks. "Okay." He slapped me across the face, and Orochimaru grabs my feet. He ties them to the bed with chakra strings.

I cry out at the pain, and his hand moves up my dress. I don't have anything on underneath. "Kabuto! Please stop!" I cry out.

"Shut up!" He yelled, and pulled my dress up, revealing my bare body. I start blushing at the fact I'm naked in front of Kabuto and Orochimaru.

I hate this. I want to fight, but I can't. Kabuto kisses me, and I have no choice. I might as well let him take what he wants. I kiss him back and tears fall down my face.

I want Kakashi.

I keep my eyes closed and I hear a zipper. My heart sinks. I yelp when Kabuto forces himself inside of me.

I start pulling on the chakra strings and chains so much, I begin to bleed.

He continues, and I keep my eyes closed. I cringe when his hands roam my body. He isn't supposed to be doing this, I don't want him to do this!

Why me?

I try to relax and just let the tears fall.

-

Kakashi's Pov

"Kakashi, it's getting late. We should camp for tonight." Kurenai said. Kurenai, Asuma, Gai, and Iruka were all helping me look for her. Kurenai joined us before we left the village.

"She's right." Iruka agreed. I sigh and jump down from the trees. "I know you want to find her, but we need to rest too." Iruka put his hand on my shoulder. I hope she's okay.

Asuma sets up his tent and he's sharing it with Iruka and Gai. I set up my tent and Kurenai is sleeping in mine.

I crawl over to my sleeping bag and sigh. I look up at the stars through the top of the tent. "Kakashi?" Kurenai lays on her side, facing me.

"Hm?" I say, not looking at her. She scoots closer to me. I'm already regretting sharing a tent with her. "What if we don't find Alanah? Will you ever find someone else to be with?"

I feel a wave of anger rush over me. "We are going to find her, so that isn't crossing my mind right now." I snap, eying her.

"I can make you happier, you know." She said seductively. I sit up and roll my eyes. "Leave me alone, Kurenai. Nobody makes me happier than Alanah does." I walk out of the tent and sigh, enjoying the fresh cool air.

I'm so sorry this happened, Alanah. We're going to find you.