Six

I woke up the next morning to the nice smell of ramen being cooked. I look under the covers at my body and I gasp. I'm naked!

Then I remember. I did hook up with Kakashi. I stand and put on my top and underwear. Then I make my way into the kitchen. Kakashi is cooking, shirtless. I come up behind him and kiss his bare shoulder. "Good morning." He said.

I try a ramen noodle. "Morning!"

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. I blush. "Of course, especially with you putting me to bed." I smirk and open his fridge. "Yikes, Kakashi! Your milk is spoiled!"

He looks at me. "Hm. Looks like I need to make a trip to the grocery store."

There's a knock on the door that interrupts our conversation. "Who could that be?" Kakashi went to the door and answered it.

I recognized Asuma Sensei. The other two, I didn't know.

I cover my panties with the shirt I had on. "Oh, sorry Kakashi. We didn't mean to interrupt." Asuma chuckled.

"What is it?" Kakashi asked him. "Lord Hokage wants both of you to report to his office, along with Naruto and the others."

Kakashi nodded. "Thank you." Then they left. He closed the door and I sensed the bad presence again. I turn and look, in all directions. I even look out the window. I don't see anyone. "Are you okay?"

I turn and Kakashi's setting bowls at the table in the living room. "Yes, I'm fine. Let's eat."

Once we eat together, we go in the bathroom and brush our teeth. I finish and grab a towel, "I'm gonna get in the shower, wanna come?" I ask Kakashi.

He takes his mask off and joins me. I rinse off my body and so does Kakashi. I grab the loofa and start scrubbing my body. "Kakashi, would you mind getting my back?" I ask.

He grabs the loofa. "Sure." He starts scrubbing. Then his hands take over and start rubbing. I close my eyes and groan. I turn around and he grabs my face and kisses me. He lifts up my right leg and wraps it around his waist. Then my other leg makes its way there, also.

Kakashi slides inside of me and puts me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head. I moan loudly, he groans. His lips attack my neck while he keeps thrusting.

-

We walked out of the apartment together, his arm around me. Once we reach the Hokage house, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke greeted us. "Hey everyone!" I smile.

"Hi!" Sakura smiled. "What do you think the Hokage wants us for?" Naruto asked.

We all started walking up the stairs. "Who knows? We probably have another mission." Kakashi said and opened the door for us.

We walked into the office and the Hokage turned from the window. "Ah, there you guys are." The third smiled.

"We would've came sooner but Kakashi and Alanah took forever to get here." Naruto said slightly annoyed.

The third chuckled and smirked at us. "I'm sure they had a good reason. Anyways. I came to talk to all of you about the Chunin exams."

"The Chunin exams! They're starting?" I ask. He nodded. "I've been calling in all the Genin senseis and talking to them about the exams. To see if they are.. Ready."

"Hold on! What are the Chunin exams?" Sakura asked. "The Chunin exams are what Genin take to become Chunin. The exam is super hard, so I decided to ask Kakashi and Alanah if they think you're ready." Hokage said.

"I'm ready! Believe it!" Naruto said. "I don't know you guys, maybe we should take a day to think about it." Kakashi said.

"Take all the time you need. Just, keep in mind the exams start in two days." The Third said, dismissing us.

'I don't think they're ready quite yet. We should probably wait until next year. It would be a good idea to let them get stronger first.' Kakashi thought.

We left the room, and Naruto was too busy telling Sasuke and Sakura about what ramen he had last night. "Kakashi Sensei, I wanna go have some fun!"

"Well, if by fun you mean going to the grocery store, you're welcome to join." I say. Kakashi chuckles. "Sounds like fun. Care if we join? I could get some groceries while we're at it." I turn and see Murasaki and Kin.

"Hi Kin!" Sakura squealed, in his ear. He flinched. "Hi.. Sakura."

"Well.. Groceries aren't really my thing." Naruto said, walking away. It was just Kakashi and I, Mirasaki and Kin, and Sakura.

We all walk into the store, and I grab some things we need. "Do we need anything else?" Kakashi asked me.

"Go get some milk." I say, and he runs off. It was now just Murasaki and I. "So, what's the deal with you two? There's obviously a different change in atmosphere between you guys."

I blush at her and look down. "Did something happen?" She squealed excitedly.

"Well... Depends on what you mean by that." I say shyly. Kakashi comes around the corner with the milk in his hand.

"Is everything alright?" Kakashi froze. I nod. "Yes, everything's fine. Where's Sakura and Kin?"

"Ah, I don't know. I'll go look for them." Kakashi said. "Man. He's doing everything for you." Murasaki stepped next to me. "What happened? Did you two.."

I looked at her and blushed. "You guys did it! Didn't you?"

"Sure.. Maybe once.. Or twice." I say. Then Kakashi walks back with Sakura and Kin. Kin looked annoyed.

"I'll take these groceries to the cashier for you. Kakashi, a little help?" Kin asked. Kakashi grabbed some and walked ahead.

Sakura ran behind them, to catch up with Kin of course. "Twice? It's only been a day since you told me that you two weren't together." Murasaki whispered so only I could hear.

"The first time was last night. The second was.. This morning." I blush and she squeals. "So.. Did he take your.."

I nod. She squeals again. "Quiet! We don't need the whole store to know." I say.

We walk up to the cashier and I give him the money. "This should cover everything." I look at him and his face was different that before. It was... It was kabuto!

Kabuto.. My ex boyfriend. I blink once more and his face is back to normal. I feel the bad presence again. "T-thank you.. Come again.." The cashier said, uncomfortably. I walk away, confused.

If Kabutos coming after me, this is a more serious matter.

"Alanah, are you okay?" Kakashi put his hand on my shoulder. "I don't know. I'll talk to you about it later."

'That expression.. It isn't good. The last time I saw that face was when... Kabuto!' Murasaki thought to herself.

Murasaki looked at me. She knows. I hold a finger to my lips and she nods.

Great, just when I thought things were going smoothly.