Ten

"Alanah, Kakashi." The Third greeted us.

The door closed behind us and the kids. "Hello." I say and smile.

"I have a mission for all of you. It's simple, considering you all have been fighting a lot recently. I'm feeling generous. Your mission is to house sit for a family that is going on a long vacation." He said.

"Aw, Man. I thought we were going to protect a princess or something." Naruto groaned.

Sakura covered his mouth angrily. "Shut up Naruto! Let him finish."

The Third Started speaking again. "His house isn't too far from here, it's right on the lake right outside of the village."

I look at him, shocked. Sakura and Naruto gasp. "It's a lake house? Man! We're gonna live like royalty."

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"This afternoon at 2." He responded. I look at the time. It's 12.

"Um, one question?" Naruto asked.

"Yes?"

"How many rooms are there? Because I can't stay in the same room as Kakashi Sensei and Alanah." Naruto said. Sakura and Sasuke nodded.

"How come?" He asked. I blush and Kakashi looks down.

"You don't.. Wanna know." Naruto looked down.

"Okay. Well, if that's all you needed, then you are dismissed." The Hokage chuckled and smirked. We all walk out. "Okay. You guys go home to pack. We will meet you at the entrance of the village at one." Kakashi said.

"Okay." They run off. "Why are we leaving so early?" I ask.

"So I have an excuse not to fuck you so we aren't late." He chuckled and I blush and follow him down the steps.

-

"Finally!" Sakura and Naruto say, running into the house. Sasuke goes upstairs and & I hear a door shut.

I look at the house and it's so beautiful. "Wow, this place is soo pretty." I gasp. I walk out to the glass doors and look outside. The lake was glistening under the sunlight, and my eyes twinkle at the sight.

I walk upstairs and look inside the rooms. One room, Sasuke and Naruto were arguing. Then Sakura was brushing her hair in one room, and the master bedroom was empty, but it was gorgeous. I feel a presence behind me and Kakashi scoops me up in his arms. I squeal and giggle. He walks in the room and he closes the door with his foot.

"Gross!" I hear Narutos faded yell in the room. Kakashi and I giggle. "Wanna go swimming?" I ask , trailing my fingers down his chest.

"Sure." He set me down and I go to my back pack. I pull out a black bikini and put it on, then he steps out of the bathroom with only his face mask on and a bathing suit. I hold his hand and we walk downstairs and outside. Once we get outside, we immediately get splashed. I wipe the water from my eyes and look. Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were all holding now empty buckets of water. "You guys are SO dead!" I say playfully.

I use my chakra and swirl water in my hand. Then I splash all three of them. "Okay! Okay! You win!" Naruto yelled, surrendering. I giggle and Kakashi swooped me up in his arms again, this time so I'm laying across his shoulder. His strong arms hold my legs against his chest, and I squeal.

"Kakashi! Put me down!" I giggle. I playfully punch him in the back and he never lets go. But he's walking. Then he drops me in the water.

I come back up, and he's laughing. "Oops. My hands must've slipped."