The Captain's Lady| Captain Salazar & Freya

There was excitement on the sea as it's fearsome pirate hunters returned to land. Another trip had been successful and there were now fewer pirates to cause ruin. But now it was time for them to recollect themselves.

After nearly a month at sea to take out a small fleet of pirate ships, the crew were in need of refreshing. This had been the third outing in a row. None of the crew, however, were as ready as their captain to return home.

The Silent Mary was slowly approaching its port and the crew were preparing to set anchor at the dock. The captain was standing at the helm watching over the men. He was standing proud from their victory, his appearance as collected and pristine as always. He enjoyed being at sea, but it didn't compare to the feeling of being with a certain woman.

He hid his impatience well, but his crew knew. Their captain was itching to be with her again. The lovely lady that had captured his heart and undoubtably the hearts of all the crew. She was always there to welcome them back with a warm smile that loosened their formality. Yet not enough to forget themselves around her. They knew better than to cause her any trouble, for fear of both her and the captain.

They could all see her as they approached the shore. She was waiting on the beach and watching them. The crew shared smirks with each other knowing that once they reached land, they wouldn't being seeing their captain for most of the night. Lesaro turned to his captain as he was steering.

"Your lady awaits you, mi capitán."

Captain Salazar didn't move or allow his expression to change from its stoic look. He only allowed a small smirk to slip, one that wasn't visible to anyone other than Lesaro. "She is, as always." He didn't say anything more after that as they docked.

Salazar studied the young beauty that was patiently waiting near the dock. She wore a flowing, light blue gown and her hair was loose. The golden trundles were floating in the light breeze that surrounded her. She caught his gaze and smiled secretly to him.

Once they were docked securely, the crew was allowed to wander at their leisure. Each of them acknowledged or greeted the lady in their own ways to which she returned with a smile. Lesaro was the only one of the crew to speak more than a quick hello to her.

"My lady Freya, " he said before kissing her hand. He bowed to her before stepping away, "te ves tan hermosa como siempre."

She dipped her head, "gracias, Teniente Lesaro." She knew the crew appreciated her using their native dialect. Looking past him, she saw the captain approaching.

Lesaro turned around to face Captain Salazar. He took the last few confident strides to reach the two as his lieutenant bowed his head respectfully. At Salazar's nod, Lesaro silently dismissed himself to allow him and lady Freya privacy. Something the rest of the crew didn't seem to understand as they were intently watching everything.

Freya let out a soft chuckle when the crew quickly averted their eyes from her when she glanced at them. Her eyes then met those of the proud captain. Taking a step closer to him, she checked over him to see that everything was in order. His eyes took on a light of amusement at her concern for his wellbeing.

"We are all in perfect health, señora." His deep voice drew her eyes to his again. He was attempting to keep his tone formal, but he couldn't fool her.

"A relief, truly." She spoke in her melodious voice that held a tint of her Italian heritage, which never failed in making the proud captain's knees go weak. She reached up and placed her hand against his cheek, "I am just happy to have you here, with me, again."