Colby finds out

I arrived with Melanie in LA. I thought about Mels shes amazing we are not so different actually.
"Yo! Colby your back earl-Uhhhh.. Who is that?" Corey asked.
"This is Melanie my uh..close friend." I replied as I saw Mels and Corey shake hands.

"Baby I cant find my DBZ shirt do you kno- Oh...." Devyn appeared at the top stairs.
"Hey Dev.  Um where is Y/N?" I asked since Y/N is always with her.
"I thought you knew since it was technically your fault she has to deal with some stuff on her own" Devyn says crossing her arms across her chest and heading back to her's and Coreys room.
"Sorry Colbs, Y/N is not here. She left." Corey said frowning

She wasn't kidding?

"L-Left where?" I asked.
"New York." Melanie replied showing me a recent picture that was trending on twitter.

"Oh my god" Melanie gasped seeing pictures come with a small red circle on the cup holder in Y/N car.
A positive pregnancy test.

"Colby she's..." Melanie looks at me.
"Sorry Colbs Y/N thought we should wait for you until you returned to surprise you but...you know you have important things now I guess." Corey said and walking upstairs.

He seemed so disappointed in me.

Is that what happens when you find someone else to love?

"Here Y/N told me to give you this."Devyn said

' Dear Colby:

By now im probably arriving in NY. I thought we could last and just become the family we once talked about but looks like you found a new family. I hope by the time your done I forget about you but I just wanted you to know that the baby im expecting is yours and I will take well care.
Good luck with your Youtube Channel Colby and well your new partner i guess. This is too much bye Colbs.' It read.

It was stuck next to a blue bag.
I opened it seeing a blue and pink onsie.
They both said
'MY DADDY IS A YOUTUBE ⭐'

"Colby" I hear melanie say.
"Huh?" I said looking up.
"Your crying." She stated heading towards the couch.
"Babe don't cry." Melanie said

"I lost it Mels. I lost a person I cared about and I lost my baby. I don't know how just by falling inlove again I lost everything."

**2 1/2 Years Later**

"Brennen look at this camera" I said glaring at a new canon camera that came out. Me and Brennen were shopping while Melanie stared at the new microphone wires I felt a small tug on my black Jeans.

I looked down to see a small little boy his black hair short and up in a small quiff and his blue eyes.
Its funny he looks just like m-
"Darek Sweetheart lets g- Colby?" I heard a familiar voice call and I turned.
"Y/N?" I turned to see Y/N. She had a beautiful white summer dress with long laced sleeves.
"You look..wow." I said.
"Thanks. Um....Derek baby C'mere" soon derek walked towards Y/N. My son is right infront of me.

"Yo. Y/N how you've been?" Brennen asks hugging her and spinning her around.
"I've been good, working though."suddenly the dark haired boy speaks again.

"Mommy its Colby from Sam and Colby!" My son stated.
"I know baby. I know" Y/N said carring Derek as Derek stared at me.
"Mommy? Its DADDY!!!" Derek yelled by this time tears fell from my eyes.
"My baby!" I mumbled carring him and hugging him.
"Babe I uh...." Melanie apeared behind me confused.
"Oh hey Y/N." Mel said smiling akwardly.
"Hi." She replied back.
"Um...daddy who is this?"Derek asks viewing Mels.
"Um..." What do I say?

"Do you not love mommy no more?" He asks pouting. Well now I feel like shit.
"No. Baby Just that daddy and I are not together anymore because of grown up resons." Y/N says hugging Derek.
I gulp feeling sad my baby boy saddens of the thought of me and Y/N seperated

"Mommy can I visit daddy often I know he is busy always.... and that's why he never was there for my birthday." my son stated staring at Y/N with his blue eyes.
I stare at Y/N for a answer.
"Ofcouse." She replied.

Once we arrived home I found out Y/N is single but she works alot now. She has a Youtube Channel and acts in Disney channel aswell as a Record deal.
My son is three and loves to see my videos.
"I missed you daddy" My son Derek mumbled cuddling closer as he fell asleep in my chest.

It pained me to see Y/N and Derek grow up without me.
"Colby I have news." Melanoe said walking in as I placed Derek in the crib.
"What Mels?" I said.
"I-Im pregnant."
"That's great bab-"
"What?" oh shit.