Liar

"Here we go again?! Seriously Y/N?! You keep asking that over and over as if you actually want it to fuckin happen?!" Colby yelled.

"I can smell her perfume Colby! Who is she?! Also let's not forget that fuckin huge hickie on your neck." I say rolling my eyes.

"Y/N. I don't know why the fuck your like this." He said and just took out his phone and placed it to charge. He turned and took off his shirt getting in the bathroom probably to bathe.

I sighed. Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm just paranoid? Colby would never cheat on me. Right?

I smiled as a picture of us together popped up on his lockscreen, but my finger print wasn't unlocking his phone. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I tried again and the phone vibrated as the dots shaked and said try again.

I gave up and got on my Instagram. I could hear the water of the bathrooms shower run and then I faced his phone once again as a notification popped up.

' (310) 432-7623: Tonight was great baby. Can't wait to meet again. Xx. '

Tears threatened to fall.
"This is not true" I said unlocking my phone and takin a picture Incase Colby denies it. I called the number and waited. Colby walked out with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
I placed the phone on speaker as I waited for a response.

Colby was looking through his drawers for a pair of boxers.

*Ring... Ring...ri-*

"Hello?"

"Who's this?" I asked while Colby caressed my shoulder and kissed my neck slowly. He hasn't noticed yet.

"I'm Samantha.. who are you? How did you get this number?" She asked and Colby's movements stopped.

"I'm Y/N. Colby's girlfriend." I said and took a deep breath as Colby ripped my phone away and hanged up immediately.

"B-Babe How di-" "How did I get he phone number? Really Colby?" I cut him off after getting up and grabbing my charger.

He watched me steadily as I grabbed my bag and place some clothes in it.

"I'm sorr-" "You're sorry? Sorry isn't enough Colby." I said looking down. Tears betrayed me as they slid down my cheeks slowly.

"I thought we were ok... I gave you everything.. I left my parents to come with you!! YOU WERE MY FIRST EVERYTHING!" I yelled pushing him slightly.

" Y/N. Think about this babe. We can work things out. Please. Don't leave." He said grabbing my wrist.

"I love you." He said and i wiped a tear away.
"Liar." I spat and shook my head.
"You wouldn't have cheated... We were perfect, I guess this relationship was just too good to be true. I'm going away. I'm leaving. You can tell Brennen to come pick up my stuff don't even bother asking where I'm going, just know that it will sure be far away from you." I said and walked out. I leaned against the wall and peaked inside seeing him on his knees crying bawling his fist against the floor.

"But I wanted you... It's always been you. Fuck I love you. I'm sorry. Y/N." He mumbled and it took every strength in me to not walk back in.

"I love you.." I whispered to myself before I walked out.