Its his birthday

WARNING, This imagine does contain Smut. You must be 18yrs or old- nah what the heck you all would probably read it. You nasties.

Your POV.
Today was Colby's birthday. I had huge plans today, ever since last week I talked to Sam, Brennen, Corey, and Devyn about how I thought it would be a good idea to pretend I forgot his birthday, and I would tell Colby something came up so I could leave the house while Sam distracted him by taking him out to eat or something.

I glanced at Colby who still remained asleep.
I smiled getting up and placing on me one of his jackets.

I had some shorts on me and just placed on his jacket.
"Babe I have to go." I said and he frowned.
"Go? Go where?" He asked placing his hand on my hip.
"My friend invited me to her family diner, besides I got nothing to do anything anyway." I shrugged and Colby's jaw clenched.
"Oh. Um... Are you sure you got nothing?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes.
"Babe. I got nothing! Besides it's a boring day anyway." I said and shrugged.
His blue eyes stared at my (E/C) ones.
"Well.. OK" he said and looked at his phone. I walked carelessly to my car and drove off to Peach n' Cream. (I honestly got this store idea from another book, and I don't know if it is really a store so... Pretend it is.)
I walked in and I cringed seeing the man at the cashier store stare at me and raise an eyebrow.
I ignored his eyes and walked through the aisles.
I found what I needed and payed for it.
On my way out I received a text from Devyn.

'Guys took Colby out to eat, won't be back until 8 and Corey will pick me up by then. Hurry so I can do your make up.' -Devyn.

I smirked typing a quick 'Okay.'
I drove back and saw the empty house. I walked upstairs to Devyn an Corey's room and she began to make a smokey natural eyeshadow. She darkened my eyebrows and began to add some hair scented oil for my hair.

While she brushed it making my hair look wavy, she started giggling.
"Remember that two days ago we went to get a bikini wax?" She said and I flinched.
"Damn. That hurt so bad." I said and laughed along with her.

Once she was done, I took out the bag and she gasped.
"You got everything?" And I nodded.

** 8:06 pm **

As soon as Corey came, he left with Devyn and Sam with Kat to her apartment, Elton and Aron had left so it just left me and Colby alone in the house.

COLBY POV:

I walked into my room and sighed. How could. (Y/N) forget about today? I asked myself taking off my black vans.

I turned around and my breath hitched. There she stood... In a black lace with a white silky robe. Her skin glowing with perfection, her body posture screaming arousal. I groaned feeling her hands caress my covered chest.

"Let's take this off you huh?" She whispered causing my shaft to harden.

(Y/N) POV:

I can't believe I was doing this, I mean we had sex before, just never this kinky.
I took out the handcuffs and placed let them hang on my index finger.
I walked barefoot to Colby and began to take off his buttoned shirt. I kissed his exposed chest and traveled up at his jaw.

I placed my hands on his abs and began to let myself pull his shirt off completely guiding him towards the bed.

"Did you actually think I'd forget your birthday?" I moaned once I felt his erection against my thigh.
I placed him down and began to kiss him, he groaned once I bit his bottom lip.

"Baby." He said and I kissed him harder.
I pulled out a pink vibrator and Colby gulped. I sat opened legs on the bed giving him a show as I turned the device on and rubbed it on my sensitive cl*t.

"Mhmm..." I moaned and I smirked hearing the struggling of the handcuffs.
"Ahhh..." I moaned once i entered the tip of the device in me.
"F- Fuck babe" Colby stuttered. I placed the device down unbuttoning Colby's black ripped jeans and pulling them down. He was left bare except for his Calvin's that hugged his thighs perfectly and sadly they covered his hardened d*ck. I moaned of the thought of him inside me.

I grabbed the bag and pulled out a lubricant. I squeezed some on my hands before I wrapped my hand around his erection and began to pump up and down.
Colby began to pant heavily.
"Babe I'm so- Ahh.. just like that" Colby moaned as soon as I began to ride him.
I could feel my walls tighten at the feeling of him thrusting upwards being able to reach my G-spot. I moaned once I felt his shaft twitch.
A wave of pleasure made its way up my chest once I released and soon after he came.
I slowly pulled up and Colby hissed. I kissed his chest and released him from the handcuffs.
"Damn.. best present...ever." he panted.
"Can't wait for next year." I whispered tiredly.
"Can't wait for round two.." Colby smirked rolling me under him and kissing my neck..

(Anyway... You NASTIES! LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed this Smut. If you guys did, please make sure to VOTE I will be taking request and giving credit. And Colby if you read this, Don't do it on camera!! Lol. Anyway, see ya!)