YOU TOO

Its been a few months without Colby. To say im sad would be a understatement. Im depressed, Completely broken.

I thought he'd say he could wait until we saw eachother again. I thought he would wait for me and not fear to betray me while he and Sam were at The Life Project Tour. I guess life is no farytale especially when your dating a Famous YouTube Star.

I was currently in my sisters apartment because since Colby broke up with me I decided to go away for a while. I brought most of my stuff but some well...just about twenty shirts and two shorts with some sandals were left in his room.
I missed him. So so much. I still wonder if he thinks of me or if he doesn't due to some Colbynator rumors that hes been seen with a girl named Irena.
I felt at the venge of tears just by thinking of it. I grabbed my phone entering my Instagram only for more tears to run down my cheeks. Colby posted a picture of him with that girl. No caption though.
I cried even harder and logged out. I wiped my tears away and walked to Starbucks to get my favorite Chocolate chip mocha. After I walked out snapchating about where I was i noticed a group of Teens outside secretly taking picture of themself as I was in the back.
I chuckled walking closer.
"Oh my god Y/N ive seen all your Videos in YouTube i adore you " They gushed. I smiled and nodded.
"Do you guys wanna take a few pics I got time." I said looking down. They all nod and We take a few pictures I turned around ready to leave until...
"Excuse me but I saw you and thought why not walk with a beautiful girl and talk?.. You know to get to know eachother." He said.
"Sure Im-" "Oh I know who you are Y/N Im Jake." He said shaking my hand.
I giggled and sipped on my mocha as we walked together.

Little did I know that the Teens behind me still took pictures.

'COLBY POV'

Has she moved on?
I quickly logged out Snapchat. I checked my fans account.
'Jess_Samandcolby' i got jer SC username and typed on Instagram.
The small video showed a guy named Jake laughing with Y/N.

Im sad. Completely depressed.
I logged in Twitter and posted a tweet causing mine and her fans to comment and tag Y/N. The next thing I know is her comment says.
'Your on mine too. Miss you @colbybrock. @samandcolby'

I smiled and clicked the like button. I called her and she picked up in the third ring.

"Hi." I said
"Colby hi....how you've been?" she asked
"Been well." I replied playing with her bracelet on my wrist.
"Figures so....how is Irena?" She asked coldly and thats when I smiled widely.
"She's great..actually shes amazing." I said thinking ofthe specific girl Ive seen alot lately actually shes also a hug-
"Oh okay umm*Small sniff* Umm I-I just can't I have to go" She said and was she crying?.
"Babe are you crying?" I asked sitting up straight.
"I j-just thought we had something special you know but now I know you are differen-"
Okay what?!
"Babe what are you talking about? Shes a fan that bought tickets to attend every show we make as a donation to the life project funds. Baby shes a huge fan of you. She ships us... Y/N i posted a picture with her as a small thanks. I love you and only you." I replied smiling thinking of my girl being jealous.
"Well... FUCK YOU COLBY YOU MADE ME THINK YOU MOVED ON..." She replied and I smiled.
"Fuck...babe I would love to fuck you when we get back but.. As of right now im on my way somewhere." I said hearing her breathing get faster and deeper.
"O-Okay..." she studdered.
"I missed you and Love you so so much babe." I said and smiled playing with her bracelet again.
"I love you too Colby and.... When you come back im gonna make sure you pay for making me feel that way but as for now enjoy your trip baby." She whispered making me mentally groan for her teasing me.
"Bye bye I miss you  Colby." She whispered after hanging up.
"You too."