YOUR SCARED

"What its up guys its Sam and Colby. Last video we asked you if you guys made it to 10k likes we would play the Oijia Board in the abandoned warehouse. You guys eventually liked it 12k so we are gonna keep our promise. Today we have a special guest. " Sam said Looking to the camera.

"Today we will play this with Y/N and Elton."Colby said holding your waist.
"Im not so sure about this colbs." I hesitated.
"Awe. Its okay babe after its all done well head straight home and then youll go to your apartment okay?" Colby whispered kissing my temple.

"Okay. Lets do it" I said nodding.
After we arrived we headed to the Warehouse with just a few flashlights for light resourse. Sam and Colby holded their Canon Cameras infront to capture every moment.

"Yo guys look." Colby said pointing his light to the wall.

'GO AWAY! Or DIE!' Sam gasped.
"Dude should we do this here?
Elton nodded and took out the Oijia board off his Backpack.
"Okay lets do this" colby said placing his camera in a safe distance.

Once we all turning on six candles and placed our fingers Colby started to rotate the eye piece.
"Is there any spirits with us tonight?"

The piece began to move and I began to panic.
"Is this you Sam?!" I ask not believing this.
"I swear its not m-" 'CRASH!' me and Elton turned to look behind me as we all heard a sound of a bucket falling.

"What is your name?" Colby asked the board.
"J-A-S-O-N" Elton spelled and I shaked feeling a bit more chilly.

"Y-/-N" The board spelled my name causing me to let go of the piece.
"Guys tell me this is a joke." I said "What do you want from her?" Sam and Colby asked at the same time.
"What do you want?" I repeated but it never answered.
"Well goodbye" Colby stated flatly.
"Ah!!!" I said seeing a figure behind Elton.

"Babe lets get out of here!" Colby yelled as we got the camera but when We lifted out fingers the white piece quickly moved to NO itself.
"We have to say goodbye again." I stated.
We repeated the farewell and lifted the piece.
We were about to cross a hallway but Sam tripped swearing that something grabbed his foot.
"Babe lets get out of h-here!" I cried.
"C'mon lets go." Colby said as we ran outside and got in Sam's Audi.

After a few minutes in the car and listening to music to keep me calm for a while, we arrived to their house.

Once we got there Sam and Colby did their Outro for the video.

I just stayed in Colbys room.
"Babe... Your car keys are in the nightstand." Colby said hugging me trying to calm my sobs. I was petrified the board spelled my name and didn't want me to go.

"P-Please don't let me leave." I cried in his chest.
"Okay why don't you sleep here tonight." Colby said kissing my head.
I nodded as he walked to his closet and took out one of his hoodies and handed it to me.

I walked in his bathroom taking off my Onward and Upward merchandize shirt and put on his black Nirvana Hoodie he bought with Brennen.
I smiled noticing Colby's scent.

I walked in Colby's room as he sat in bed patting his right side since he always sleeps on the left side of the bed. I got on leaving my shirt in his 'Cameron Couch'.

I got next to him resting my head on his shoulder as he edited some clips from his video. I shivered seeing us play the board. I hid my face between Colby's neck and pecked him once before closing my eyes.

Colby sighed closing his laptop and cuddling me closer to him.
"Hey...babe Im here nothing is gonna hurt you Y/N I promise." He mumbled pecking my lips.

I smiled. I placed my arm around his torso and cuddled closer.
"I was so scared." I admit engulfing myself into his warmth.

"I'll always be here babe." He said pecking my head one last time covering us with his black blanket. I reached over to his cute grey koala and cuddled it close between me and Colby as his amazing warmth engulfed me into a peaceful slumber.