BEACH DAY

"Babe lets go!" Colby yelled from downstairs.
I pouted at my reflexion.
I was currently staring at myself in Colby's body size mirror. Its the first time Colby would see me without my oversized shirts or jeans. To say im nervous is a understatement. Im just so insecure.

I stared at my cream two-piece bikini and my curves.
I had my anchor hook belly ring which was connected to a necklace I was wearing. The necklace had a dimond light pink design that connects around my hips. I reached for my rose gold Iphone taking a quick picture.

"Babe..C'mon Deyn is downs-"
"Lets go." I cut him off.
"Hold up!" He yelled behind me making me turn around and stare at him confused.
"Wha-" he cuts me off with his pink and  plump lips kissing mine so passionately. His tongue lightly slides inside my mouth as I grip his soft and styled hair. Colby groanes as I pull him closer by his hips.

"Why the kiss?" I ask as we slowly pulled away.
"I needed to make sure your mi- " "But I am yours" I said cutting him off.
"I wanted to make sure myself." He said smiling.
"By the way you look amazing babygirl." He added.
I giggled fixing his slightly messed up hair.
I placed on my white crop top and my jean shorts aswell as puting on my sandals.

I placed my Victoria Secret beach bag in my shoulder with my golden'yellow Raybans on my head.

Once we headed downstairs I saw Brennen and Nik recording for their Vlogs Colby and Sam had theirs but Colby decided to begin recording for the vlog at the beach.

"Awe I love your bikini." Devyn said.
"Thanks I love yours too." I said seeing Devyns black onepiece with a Vline on her chest.
"Yo... Colby your girl is rocking her bod" Nik said putting the camaras' lences face me.
"Okay lets stop eyeing my girl and lets go to the beach.

****DURING RIDE*****
"Guys wave to that car its for google maps.!" Brennen yelled as we all waved.
"Were gonna be in GOOGLE MAPS!" Colby yelled as I smiled at how amazing this squad has made my life.
****AFTER RIDE****

"Wow look at this place its full." I said.
"B-Babe is that a tattoo?" Colby asked pointing at my right side behing my ribcage.
I nodded.
"What's it say?" He asked tracing it.
I blushed.
"Onward and Upward." I said as he smiled.
"What is that Egypt?" He asked and I shaked my head no.
"Arabic" I replied.
"Oh its nice." He said.
I kissed his cheek getting our stuff from the trunk of Brennens car.

"Oh my god! Its Brennen!"
"SAM! Colby!!!"
"YO ITS COLBY BROCK JESSICA!!" "ohmygodIloveallofyourvideos!"
I smiled seeing fans surround Colby, Sam, Brennen, Corey, and Nik.

I frowned seeing a girl hug Colby she was super pretty! She could be a model for all I know and the way Colby smiles had my Insecurities vivid and some others begging to get autographs on their phonecovers and such, fliting and waving just made me feel like Colby could have been with anyone bu- nevermind I'll just go with Devyn...yeah I'll do that.

I put on my glasses and walked to my girl Devyn.
"Don't worry he can't help but love you... I used to worry with Corey too but he is with me for a reason so... I know he won't change me just like Colby with you." Devyn said smiling.
"I don't know the SamandColbynators don't know of me and Colby yet... Besides lots of those girls are extreamly gor-" "Guys this is Y/N she's my girlfriend" Colby said hugging me from behing holding my arms and locking our hands.

"She's so pretty." Some gushed. I frowned seeing a few scrunch their nose and walk away.
"Babe if my fans don't respect who I date than their not really fans." Colby said making me face him.
"Or they just think you can do better and are very passionate about you" I said with a sigh.
"C'mon Y/N we all know Colby is so into you.." Nik says recording and I nod.
"Yeah hes Whipped." Sam and Brennen said in unision as Corey and Devyn tooked selfies.
I smiled. Walking with Colby.

"Yo guys right now Im with someone special and we actually met while Sam, Me and Elton explored some abandoned store." Colby said to the camera.
"This girl is my Girlfriend." He said pulling me closer as I smiled and waved.
Soon sam cut the camera off and Colby placed the camera in my bag.

"let's go get ice-cream." Colby whispered in my ear.I nodded as I took of my croptop and shorts leaving me in my bikini.

Colby smiled as we walked together.
"Hi... Colby Im a huge fan!" A blonde girl came by.
"Oh well..uh thanks." Colby said staring at me.
I nod.
"Ill wait there." I said walking to the Ice-Cream man.

I stared at Colby while three girls begged for pictures.
"Hi im Rebecca Aren't you Colby's Girlfriend?" A group of four girls came and I nodded placing a loose strand of my Y/H/C hair behind my ear.

"Colby needs to date someone better... No offence but.. You dont qualify for his standards." Rebecca said and soon a girl with Blue hair took out her phone and beggan to record.
I gasped feeling a ice cold liquid run down my chest to my legs.
I shaked my hands seeing Ice and Coke drip down my body. I shivered and kept my mouth open in surprise.
"What...why would you-"
"Hey what the hell?!" Colby yelled jogging towards me and the group of girls.
"Babe are you okay?" He asked taking off his grey shirt and dapping it on my exposed chest.
"Oh my god.. C-Colby Its was a accident I-" "Listen I may let you guys come by and take pictures and interrupt my time with someone I care about. You can pull me and all that obsessed stuff you guys do for calling yourselfs Fans. But throwing your drink to my girlfriend is just something one of my true  fans won't do." Colby said and I noticed Devyn and Sam aswell as some fans began to surround us.
"Goodbye girls." Colby said as we walked away.
"You didn't have to do that Colbs Im fine." I said hugging Colby.
"Babe you mean alot to me. I care about you okay I love you" he said pecking my lips. I nod and kiss his lips again.
"Now lets go enjoy our beach day yeah?"
"Okay" I said and we all ended up laughing and just enjoying the rest of our 'Beach day'.