GOOD PRANK

I was currently in Walmart getting some groceries for the house. Colby was asleep so I really didn't wanna wake him up. Besides he's a heavy sleeper.

I got two Milk gallons and more bread as well as Cheese since Sam and Colby love Grilled cheese sandwiches.

**COLBY POV***(Sam or Corey should prank Kat or Devyn woth what Colby is about to do to 'You"

I woke up to a empty bed and a card.

'Colby I went Grocery shopping don't do anything fun without me but then again when aren't you fun? -Love Y/N'

Perfect.

"SAM!" I yelled causing him to run upstairs as I put on my Joggers. "You just woke up?!" He asked and I chuckled.
I grabbed the charged battery.

"Yo guys. Okay so right now Y/N is at the store so I'm gonna prank her to think I'm with another girl while she's gone." I said and sam nodded getting the drift.
"Get your Samantha wig and brush it. *I chuckled facing the camera again*  I'm Pranking Y/N"  Getting the face foam mannequins I bought to prank Everyone.

Soon sam walks back with a blond wig. Nice.
I placed it on the pillow and put a few pillows and clothes under the blanket to make it seem like a woman is in Y/Ns side of the bed.

Since Y/N thought it was a good Idea to move the bed Horizontal so her side was against the wall and mine on the door side.

I made sure the back of the wig was facing the doors way.
I placed the camera on the hairdresser and covered it with two of her 'Pantene' hair spray ( TBH:Only brand I use)

I laid back down but not after sending her a text to take her time to make her confused. I made sure to add a small Text me 10 min before you get back.

She replied a small.
-Ok?

I laughed a bit going to Sam's room to see Kat and Sam.
"Kat do you have perfume?" I asked and she nodded pulling out a Body spray I took it jogging back to my room.
"This should make thing I'm with another girl." I said spraying some around.
I waited twelve minutes after I received Y/Ns text. Soon I heard her walk up the stairs. I soon moaned fakely and began to giggle.

"Jess... F-Fuck" I hissed. I giggled behind my hand.
"Col- WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" She yelled standing in shock.
"B-Babe I-" "F-Fuck how can you do this to me!" She yelled not running to beat the mannequin she threw me a pregnancy test?
-Positive- I jumped up running after her. I made sure to bring the camera.

"Babe its a pr-" "Wanna know something Colby?!" She yelled and I gulped.
'Please don't break up with me.'
I thought.

"You really need to check where you hide your Cameras!" She yelled laughing.

"WHOOOOO!!! Welcome to the prank wars baby.!" She yelled giving me a sour patch kids box with a ribbon.
"B-But the test is- "Fake I actually was keeping it for next week but once I stepped in I noticed the small lence showing through the mirrors reflection. So I turned your Prank around." She shrugged.

I laughed. "Who thought you that?" I asked kissing her jaw.
"I learned from the Prank Master." She replied beginning to put food away. I laughed helping her.
"By the way using the mannequin and wig was a good prank." She said thinking.
"Thanks but ill get you next time." I said saying my outro for the vlog and turned the camera off.

Her prank. Really Is a Good Prank.