COLBY HITS YOU

(Okay first of all IDK how the hell I'ma type this without crying.
I know Colby wouldn't ever lay a finger on a girl. He would more than likely prank you and make you Hate him and get payback the most evil way possible but other than that he is a total sweetheart. Love you Colby. #VidconWasSick!😍👌)

"Y/N! Was it really necessary for you to do that?!" Colby yelled as I began to charge my canon camera's battery.
"What take you out of the party that you were in with a random bimbo at your lab? Well yes I do think it was necessary!!" I yelled.

I can't believe it I sleep early and he leaves to a party If it weren't for his fans beeing passionate about him and take pictures of Colby anywhere he goes then right now he would be in bed with a random chick. Well fan-Fuckin'-tastic. I took off my sweater while I dropped off Colby's car keys. Thank god Brennen agreed on droping me off to the party.

"You have no right to embarrass me infront of peop-" "What people Colby?!" I interrupted. Silence.
"There was almost just six girls all over you might aswell me be in another guys ar-" SLAP!
I gasped feeling a stinging sensation on my right cheek.

"NEVER MENTION ANOTHER GUY! FUCK Y/N WHAT GUY?!!!" He yells and begins to search the house.

"Y-You hit m-me?!" I yelled punching his chest.
"I hate you Colby Brock!" I said between punches.

"B-Baby I-" "DON'T BABY ME COLBY IM DONE YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE THIS FOR A MONTHS STRAIGHT THE FIRST DAYS I THOUGHT YOU WERE PRANKING ME BUT NOW I KNOW YOUR JUST LIKE MY EX." I stated bitterly getting my Victoria secret 'PINK' carry-on bag and began to put clothes in it.

"Y/N? What are yo- NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. YOU CANT STOP LOVING ME!!" He said taking hold of me by grabbing my arm. I sniffed wiping tears away.

"Your right I can't stop loving you.-" I said looking at his blue eyes water and began to lose his grip.
"But seems like you already have... " I said looking down taking the opportunity to grab my keys and ran downstairs.

"Y/N what happened? Why are you crying?" Devyn asked.
"I-I have to go." I said and I looked behind her as colby ran downstairs making me sprint outside. I opened my car and closed it locking the door. I holded the stirring wheel. I cried harder resting my forhead on the wheel. I heard Colby begging me to open the door. I looked at him and turned the car on.

"Babe.... Open the door Im sorry! BABE DON'T LEAVE ME!!! Fuck. BABE I LOVE YOU." He said banging on the wondow. I looked at the rear mirror as the gate began to open Colby went to close it but I began to back up. I made my car turn and began to drive.

Colby tried to step infront of the car. Yelling DONT LEAVE! over and over causing Elton and Corey to hold him back. Aron, Sam and Devyn walked outside the gates to see the wracket.

"IT HURTS!" I yelled driving away. Looking at the mirror I saw Colby crying in the road on his knees and his fists on the street as his head rested on his fist. He looked up to see my car drive away.
I wiped tears away turning Left and kept driving away.
I love him. But he stopped trying to love me.
Im tired of it. I just don't wanna hurt. I parked at a parking spot and got on my Instagram I got a few notifications.

'@Samgolbach added a photo 3s ago'
'Your picture has 2.1k new comments'
'@itsColbybrock added a picture 1min ago and tagged you in it'
'You got 172 new Followers.'
'@Coreysherer: 'Can't you guys talk this out?'
'@realbigNik shared a picture from @Samgolbach 'What is goin on Fam'

I clicked Colby's picture.
He was crying. Sam posted a picture of Colby on the street.

'@Samgolbach: LOVE HURTS'

I cried harder. This wasn't easy for me. Not one bit. I love him but me hurting has to stop I got to make sure of it.
I revived the engine slowly driving back to the house. It sadden me that Colby was still in the street at 1:27am and crying with Corey, Sam, Aron, Brennen, Nik, Katrina, Devyn, and Elton even Gabe. They were trying to get Colby inside.

Colby's face looked at my car as I walked out running to him. I cluched him like a Koala. I kissed his face.
"I-Im so sorry Y/N J-Just... Dont l-leave me." He cried harder hugging me. His cold tears staining in my neck and shirt I gripped his body harder to me.
"I didn't mean to h-hit y-you" He cried. I shaked my head no.
"I *Sniff* I need to know you'll be the Colby I fell for. I need t-to know you will change." I stated between a few sobs.

He nodded eagerly and Hugged me. Brennen offered to take my car back inside. Once he did we all walked inside.
We headed the backyard and had a friends night. The whole time Colby held on me for dear life. His sniffs still evident every few minutes.
"I-I thought I lost you." He said putting strands of my hair behind my ears.
"Your lucky I love you so much." I said pecking his slightly swollen lips. I wiped tears away from his red cheeks as he did the same.

I slowly leaned in kissing his lips
It was perfect. He is perfect. He finally smiled cuddling me closer.
Slowly we layed down on the couch we had outside under a small Rooftop. I drifted slowly to a nap but before I fell into a pit of darkness...
"Marry me" Colby whispered as I smiled and drifted to sleep feeling him kiss the top of my head.

(I Was listening to Monsters by Katie Sky while typing this and I broke down and my mom walked in. Telling me that it was all in my imagination so I could write this so I just kept crying this was so hard.)