HE CANT FIGURE IT OUT

(This is a Colby's Point of view)

She's diffrent. She makes me feel all giddy and stuff.
"Sam I need advice. I haven't you know... Been with a girl recently and this girl..her name is Y/N she's a Instagram Model I met her for two months now but she makes me feel like..."
"Is it about Y/N? And you seem to feel like Sparks? Cringy? Breath taken away? Lost like if you and her are the only ones in the world?" Sam finishes and I slowly nod.

"Bro. You just need to talk to her, You know spend time together and meet more. If  Y/N really is special to you, you should give her slight clues if she feels curious and wants to figure you out begins to show her interest in you, It means she probably feels the same you feel about her." Sam said wiping our Camera Lence. I was getting ready for a small photo session in the house while Corey and Devyn went out and Aron was downstairs in the Game room.

I posed for a few pictures and after two hours I headed upstairs with the SD card and plugged it inside my Computer. I edited my photos and post then on Instagram almost instantly.

I captioned it with.
'There's just something about you...💭'

I felt slightly satisfied considering Likes and Comments began to blow my notifications. I sighed feeling frustrated. Is she even active at this moment?
What if she just doesn't think we should hang out?

After a few minutes I was about to log off until her profile and Comment apeared in my notifications.
'@Y/Insta/User/N: @itsColbybrock looking good.👌📞?'

I quickly but not to desperately liked her comment getting on my contacts to call her.

*Ring..Ring*
"Hey Colbs" Y/N replied.
"What are you doin Right now?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"I was actually about to ask you If you wanna go to Tender Gre-"
"Yes that's fine want me to go pick you up?" I asked a little to excitedly.

"Um Im actually right here" She said and I turned to see her in her white jean shorts with a Tender Greens Shirt thet was slightly tied up and her hair in a messy bun. No make up.
She wore a Life project Bracelet and had her phone on her hand.

Can you describe a word that is better than Perfection?

I smiled and got up picking up my grey ripped pull over and holding it while I lead her downstairs.
We headed to TG in silence while she placed her phone in the Aux Cord of my radio to blast some music.
She put one of my favorite songs actually.
'Despacito by Justin Bieber and Im the One by DJkhaled ft. JB.'

(If you guys didnt know I am totally inlove with JB and grateful to God for letting me live through Justin Biebers existence. And aswell as grateful for you guys because Im able to share part of what I 💙 to you.)

We mumbled the few spanish words.  Well I did the mumbling she sang the whole thing since she knows spanish.

After a while of us talking I made her laugh trying to do my best impression of Corey when I did the prank on him with Devyn. I heard her laugh and saw her smile beautifully slowly sipping on a iced tea.
Without thinking I took hold of her hand looking in her *Insert eye color* eyes.
"Y/N? I-I think i..."
"Yes?" She asks leaning closer as she gripped my hand harder encouraging me to continue.
"I...I think I like you...alot. Scratch that I know I do and I...was wodering if you'd like to go out with m-"
"YES! Oh my gosh Colby nothing would make me any happier than to be your Girlfriend."she said as she stood up and hugged me. I took hold of her waist kissing her cheek and walking towards my car.
Once I dropped her off which wasn't really far just three houses down, I parked the car and walked in.

"I think The Date went well?" Sam said smiling at me.
"For sure it did bro. It did." i said looking at my lock screen of a picture of me kissing Y/Ns cheek.