Successful Prank

"Yo guys what is up? This is Y/N. You all know I got pranked by Colby last month and well today I decided to get payback. As you all know Colby is really protective and possesive over me and today I'll be having some help with...Sam!" I yelled at the Camera, as sam jumped to appear.

"So you guys Y/N had the plan to make Colby think she's 'Cheating' on him." Sam says putting air quotes with his fingers while saying the word 'CHEATING'.

"Sam will be placing my two cameras on Colby's room while I distract Colby downstairs." I say Pointing at diffrent directions.

"I really haven't seen Colby as protective with any other of his Girlfriends than with Y/N so I myself don't know how he'll react." Sam says staring at me.

"Colby once you watch this, I hope by the time. You've already forgave me." I say while I shut off the camera.

I headed downstairs and saw Colby talking to Corey about their next Vlog Ideas.

"Babe I was about to tell you. Me and Corey are gonna bring TacoBell do you want some?" Colby asked grabing the keys to his car.
"Please?." I said poiting and nodding my head. Colby smiled pecking my pouted lips and walked out as I squealed and skipped upstairs.

I headed upstairs and Sam gave me a thumbs up. Action.
"Yo guys okay so right now Colby and Corey left the house to get TacoBell so me knowing Colby he always texts me when hes almost home so... Lets wait and see how it goes." I said sitting on my bed.

*text*(From:Baby📹💕
Almost there babe just 10minutes)

I smiled. "Sam he will be here any minute so take off your shirt." I said so Sam being shirtless will make it more realistic.
We all stayed quiet until me and Sam heard the door opeing sound and a Colby yelling "Babe?!"

I laid in Colby's bed while Sam laid hovering over me.
I faked a small moan as Sam said my name trying to hold our giggles.

Soon the door opened and Sam and I acted in shock.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Colby yelled and went straight to Sam and pining him on the wall by his neck.
"C-Colby calm do-" "Don't fuckin tell me to calm down you trader!" Colby yelled and I stared wide eyed.
"You were supposed to be my Best Friend! Fuck what made you do this to me you know I LOVE HER!! What would you do if I'd fuck Katrina in your bedroom!" Colby ranted out extremely pissed of at the thought of his Bestfriend back stabbing him.

Without any second thought, Colby's fist landed on Sam's jaw causing Sam to stummble and Corey to run in holding Colby down yelling.
"What is going on?!"

I quickly stood up running as fast as I could and grabbed Colby's face.
"Why Y/N? Why would you cheat on me?" Colby said loudly for everyone to hear.
"Its a Prank babe Its all a prank!!!" I yelled as Sam and I throwed Colby confetti. Corey stayed their dumbfounded.
"Why with this! Gosh you know I hate even when guys stare at you!" Colby groaned wiping tears away.

I pointed at the camera.
"Yo. Guys this prank was a success and I hope you enjoyed it I-" I didn't but Ill get you back babe" Colby said holding me by my torso.
"Ofcourse you will babe..but right now its about that #TeamY/N for the prank wars!" I yelled and Colby mumbled a 'I love you'.

"Anyways If you liked the video dont forget to Like and Comment aswell as quickly clicking that red beautiful..." I pointed at Colby while he finished.
"SUBSCRIPTION BUTTON!!!" He yelled and we both laughed as Sam came and sprayed us with some Neon Pink and Green SpringFoam.

Once we were done colby turned me around and kissed me gently.
"I love you so much." He said gripping my hip bones.
"Awe babe dont worry I would never cheat on you and I love you too my protective cocky ass idiot" I say kissing all over his face making him do that cute cringing.

"Yes but im your Protective Cocky ass idiot." Colby mumbled.
"I know now guess what?." I said leaning closer.
"What?" He asked as he caressed my hips.
"Im craving TacoBell" I said bluntly leaving Colby as he ran after me yelling.
"HEY GET BACK HERE YOU DONT DESERVE ANY!!!" He playfully yelled.
I turned around pouting.
"Please?" I asked.
He groaned."Fine."

"You guys are so love sick it makes me sick" Sam mumbled grabing a taco and heading upstairs as me and Colby ate and he helped me edit my video.