I LIKE THAT

Ughhh... Colby has been working on his video all day!

I wad currently in the mood for Colby... This is really difficult considering that our roommates are always home but right now only Devyn was home because Sam was with Kat, Aron was at the park with buddy, and Corey left with Brennen and Nik. I smiled coming up with a idea that I had in mind for the past week.
I walked upstairs seeing Colby post a new picture on his Snapchat.
I smiled wider seeing his video was done and just 49% loading to post on YouTube. I walked behind him slowly unbuttoning his red and Black buttoned shirt while I had black denim shorts. I left three buttons loose and grabbed Colby's shoulder turning him around on his office chair. I quickly straddled his lap.

"Babe?" Colby asked confused on my actions.
"Mhm..." I hum in response.
"W-What are you d-doing." He stuttered.
"I wanna try something.." I whispered in his ear moving my hips a little
"B-Babe I-" "Shhhh... Just enjoy this daddy" I whispered giggling.
"Really?" Colby said not impressed.
"What? Didn't think I'd see that video when you said 'If a girl wants to call me daddy she can call me daddy...' " I said.
Colby laughed placing his hands on my waist.

We both stared at eachothers eyes for a few seconds. I leaned in quickly not controlling myself, by placing my lips on his. His tongue slid against my bottom lip and I denied. Colby groaned as I pushed myself closer to him.
His hand began to unbutton my-well his shirts' last buttons and push it off me.
Colby's tongue slid against my bottom lip once more and I complied parting my lips slowly and soon Colby's tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth.

I slid my hands from his shoulder to his hair gripping it causing Colby to groan.
My free hand began to pull on his black long sleevedshirt as my body begged for more friction.
Colby gripped my thighs and carried me to his bed.

I grabbed the ends of Colbys shirt and pulled it off. He beggan to kiss my neck causing me to arch my back.
His lips traveled upwards to reach my lips again but I placed my finger on his lip.
"Lock the door." I whispered causing Colby to get up and lock it.
He smiled facing me and went to hover me again. I took his shoulders and pushed him roughly so I could take control.
"Let me please you for once." I said making him shiver as my lips connected to his neck.
"Y/N c'mon let me touch you.''
"Shhh.. Stay quiet." I whispered unbuttoning his black jeans and i slipped of my shorts, his jeans were on the floor soon after.

I began to trail my kisses to his V-line and soon I placed my lips on him again grinding on him.
"Fuck this..." Colby mumbled.

Soon I felt him pull me under him and he began to pull my arms on top of my head. His hot breath fanned on my lips.
"Let me just remind you how good I am in control." Colby said kissing my belly button.
He slowly undid my  panties.
"Fuck your beautiful Y/N" he said viewing me in all glory.
I gasped feeling him sucking on my neck marking what is his.
I felt Colby move off me and reach to his drawer. I gripped his arm...

COLBY'S POV:

I was about to get protection when Y/Ns warm hand gripped my arm.
"What?" I asked.
"I-Im on the shot." She said.
"Y-You mean I get to f-feel all of you?" I replied shocked. She's so amazing. God not one of my old girlfriends would ever go this far and she is just...something else.
"Oh the fun I'm gonna have with you baby girl." I whispered and I positioned myself in her womanhood.
"C-Colbs it's been a while since you and I-" "Shhh...I know baby just.. Let me take care of you." I replied.
Shît.

I slowly entered her and groaned feeling her surround me. Fuck shes so...
"Fuck Y/N your so tight"....

:Your pov:

"Fuck Y/N your so tight " Colby moaned.
I gripped Colby's shoulders.
I mean its been about four months... I know what your thinking 'That is A LOT of time..'
Well we live with people with cameras every where so.....

I arched my back slightly feeling Colby go out and slammed himself back in.
"Babe..." Colby mumbled.
"C-Colby go f-faster.." I begged.
I gasped a moan feeling him thrust faster and harder.

His hand put my leg up on his shoulder giving him access to thrust deeper and harder.
His sex was throwing me off the edge. Fuck Colby is so good at this.

"Im almost th-" "Stay with me babe... Fuck!" Colby hissed thrusting slower now but every thrust just went deeper and harder.
"God.. Baby...." I mumbled
"Do it with me baby girl..." Colby moaned.
"F-Fuck yes... Yes. Right there. D-Daddy!" I moaned a little louder making Colby thrust faster and soon release inside me fulling me up as I did the same.

Colby's body went limp and he laid next to me.
"F-Fuck that was...." "Amazing" Colby finished for me.
I nodded and walked off the bed going to the shower.

*****AFTER THE SHOWER (Cuz its 4:34am and Im tired ash.)******

I walked out wearing only Colbys Grey pullover my now blowdried hair into a messy bun and a pair of black Girl Boxers.
I watched Colby with slightly wet hair and a pair of black joggers. Fuck he can pull anything off.

"YO GUYS NEW VIDEOOO IS UP DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IT AND LIKE!" Colby yelled snapchating his new Video.
After he put his phone away.

"I love you." "and I do too." I replied as he pulled me to his lap.
"You know we should do this more often..." Colby said running his hand up and down my exposed leg.
"I like that..." I said giggling and pecking his cheek.

*KNOCK...KNOCK...KNO-*
"Yo guys... The rest are here and Corey and Brennen want to know if you wanna go to Tender Greens?"  Devyn said through the other side of the door.
"What do you say baby?" Colby said shutting of his laptop and hugging me.
"I think I am a bit hungry." I mumbled.
"We'll be right out!" Colby yelled throwing me a pair of my black joggers as he put on a maroon shirt with the word 'FAMOUS' on it.

I smiled grabbing his hand. Walking out together
"I like that.."  Devyn said pointing at my neck..

"COLBY!" I yelled as he ran downstairs laughing like a maniac... But he's my maniac.