THE ACTOR

"Cut! Colby go style your hair with Jessica, Mary get the make up we need the next scene to be perfect!" Colbys movie director yelled.

Colby was given the opportunity to film a movie called No Regrets.
"How you doing baby?" I asked Colby.
"Its a little tiring but I can make it."Colby replied fixing his lether jacket.

"Babe there is something you need to know about the next sce-" "POSITIONS!!!" The director yelled.
"Something wrong?" I asked before he left.
"Umm...Colby Positions!" Mary yelled.

Wow..

"Escuse me miss who are you?" A tall woman came by.
"Oh im Y/N Im uh... Colbys Girlfriend."
"What?" The woman said dumbfounded.
"Im colb-" "Oh I heard that but If that were to be true why did he ask my daughter out last week?" She said.
"He what?" I asked with years filling my eyes.
"Yeah see for yourself." With that she pointed behind me as he hugged the blond with green eyes.
I looked down at my phone.
"Um..I think I should go." I said walking out slowly but I made sure to see Colby stare at me and he did, he saw my eyes full of hurt and he furrowed his eyebrows.
I closed the door behind me grabbing my phone and dialing a familiar number.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"
"Why didn't you tell me Colby started dating a famous actress named Mary Garret?" I cried harder.
"H-How did you find out?"
"So its true!?" I yelled.

"I think this is something you need to talk with Colby." Sam said.
"Oh I will .." I started storming back inside and slaming Colbys dressing room open. I saw him and that girl.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"
Colby asked surprised.
"I came back inside duh.. ".
"And you are?" Mary asked not impressed.
"Y/N Brock." I stated causing her to face Colby.
"You never mention a sister or cousin named Y/N?!" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Thats cause Im not and sister im his Wife." I stated.
"Y/N? what are y-" "Babe lets keep those beautiful lips sealed yeah..." I stated bitterly.
I walked closer to colby.
"Ill make sure you use those good tonight baby" I purred.
"C-Colby care to explain why this bitch is all over you bab-" "She is not a bitch Mary. Shes my wife..." Colby defended causing me to smile.
"This skan-" "Don't. We both know I was using you for public record but soon only me and my beautiful wife will be in Magazine covers and you will hit rock bottom... Bye."Colby said emotionless.

Fuck him. Trying to defend me and shit when I wanna plan a good and tasty revenge..
Oh but revenge on you colby will happen youll see..

"Ugh.." Mary groaned waking out and as soon as the door slammed shut my hand slapped Colbys cheek.

"Ow!!" He yelled.
"Fuck you Colby how could you do this to me I thou-""HEY! I did it for public record aight!? It meant nothing." He stated

I was mad but not because of this. Is the fact he didn't even apologize.
"By the way that whole wife ordeal was smart." He said smirking.

Screw you and your sexy Greek god body Colby damn my inner whore get the best of this sex god.

"I want to break up." I stated crossing my arms across my chest.
"Are you sure? You didn't sound that convinced." Colby replied pinning me up against the wall.
"Ill see you at home Colbs." I stated grabbing my back not before kissing Colby roughly and whispering.
"Make sure my baby Actor gets home by nine I wanna make those lips work and you are all mine tonight.....baby." I kissed and nibbled the back of his ear causing him to let out a breath and grunt.
"Oh I will."