MORNING

Y/N POV:

I woke with a few streams of sun glistening through the window blinders.
I smiled feeling an arm wrapped around me and stretched slightly looking to my left and seeing my boyfriend laying peacefully in his slumber.

I giggled and remove his hand to get up. I walked to the 'cameron' couch and got one of his many black shirts and placed it on making it reach down to my knees. I placed on my silk shorts and headed towards the kitchen.
I greeted Sam as he smirked noticing that I stayed the night.

I walked into the kitchen and I noticed Corey and Devyn sitting down debating on what they wanted to eat for breakfast.

I hummed a tune and opened the cabinets noticing the pancake mix box, which made my mouth water instantly on making chocolate chip pancakes I took it out and some chocolate chips to mix with it. I reached down to the lower cabinets to take out a big enough bowl to pour the stuff in and prepare it. I added some water and began whisking all the ingredients together while I turned the stove on and place a pan to begin to heat up.

I noticed that everything went quiet. I turned and saw Sam, Jake, Devyn, and Corey smirking.

"Uh... Are you guys okay?" I asked feeling kinda awkward from their intense staring.
"Where's Colby? Did you tire him out?" He laughed and I blushed looking down.
"Actually, she did." I heard a familiar voice and everyone laughed seeing Colby walking in the kitchen.
"Sup dudes." He greeted and I turned around flipping a pancake.
"Good morning to you too gorgeous." He rasped out kissing my cheek.
"Hey, are you hungry?" I asked and he smiled.
"Very."
"Good, cause im making pancakes. Could you please hand me a plate?" I asked and he nodded taking out a few.
I placed one on a plate and flipped the next one.

After a few minutes on making pancakes to everyone, and Jake failing on learning how to use a coffee machine, causing Devyn to make the coffee, we all ate in peace and quiet. It was at least, until Jake yelled due to him drinking coffee that was too hot.
I laughed and everyone joined in.

"Babe, I have to record out Q&A tomorrow. Are you staying the night again?" Colby asked and I can already see the guys make their smirks.
"Um.. sure."
"OH C'MON?!" Sam yelled smiling and Colby stared at him furrowing his eyebrows.
"Dude? Is there something wrong?" He asked feeling worried that his best friend wouldn't like the idea of me staying the night.
"GUYS JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY?! YOU GUYS ARE TOO STINGIN' CORNY AND LOVEY DOVEY!!" Corey yelled and Devyn laughed nodding.
I looked down and giggled.
"Well then.." Colby mumbled and placed a arm around my shoulder.
"I guess nobody would mind tho, I mean babe we have been together for two years, I guess it's time you move in... Besides we surely could use mor of your cooking Im staring to think that Devyn needs someone to help out keeping the house clean." Colby said an Devyn nodded.
"So you want me to move in to clean?" I asked rasing an eyebrow and Colby sweat drops.
"Th-Thats not what I meant!" He said nervously.
"Hmm.." I said thinking about it.
"Please? Besides..." He said before whispering in my ear.
"...Better for us to have Morning sex." He whispered and I blushed nodding.
"Okay."

Devyn smirked placing some dishes in the washer, as if she read Colby's lips.
"Well then, boys me and Devyn are gonna head out. You can wash dishes today." I smiled parting my boyfriend's back.
"Bye baby." I waved as I headed back upstairs to change and go to the mall go shop with my new roommate Devyn.