1

Mias pov

*beep**beep**beep*

"Mia come on you have to get up " my mom said walking into my room. " ugh why" I said putting a pillow over my head. " Because your going to LA" she said. " oh yea " I said getting up. I sat up and looked at my mom. she smiled and kissed my forehead. " morning honey " she said. " morning mom" I said. Wait wait pause now I know what you might be thinking why are you going to LA. Well believe it or not I'm Logan and Jake Paul's little sister I just don't like being recorded which is why I'm never in their vlogs but I've gotten out of that stage. Anyways I live in Ohio to finish school but it's summer and I only have one more year till I graduate. So I'm going to LA to visit my brothers and meet their friends ok let's get back to the story. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom I put my hair up in a ponytail and brushed my teeth when I was done. I walked to my closet and picked out a simple outfit for the flight. I picked out a Calvin Klein sports bra with adidas leggings. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and brushed it and put a hat on. Then I put on my space jams and my black jacket.

I went to go check my phone to see what time it was

I went to go check my phone to see what time it was. It was 4 in the morning. I had to wake up this early so I could get to the airport by 4:30.  my flight leaves at 5 and I land at 8. So Logan and Jake will pick me up.

Logan: hey sis you ready to come to LA

Mia: yea I'm excited but why are you up so early

Logan: oh just to make sure you woke up on time

Mia: oh i did thank for checking well I have to go

Logan: ok Jake and I will be there at 8 when you land

Mia: ok bye love you

Logan: bye lil sis love you too.

I grabbed my suitcase, my phone and walked downstairs. " hey mom can we stop by Starbucks" I asked. " yea now let's go" she said.

At the airport

"Text me when you land ok " my mom said. " ok mom I will " I said hugging her. " I love you be safe ur brothers will take good care of you " she said. " I will and I know they will" I said. We pulled apart and I started walking to my flight. When I got to my seat I went on twitter and posted.

@miapaul

Can't wait to see@jakepaul and@loganpaul. I miss them a lot.

Once I was done I plugged my earphones in and played why don't we. I woke and saw that we had landed I slept the whole plane ride. I go up from my seat and grabbed my small carry on bag.

Logan: hey we are here

Mia: ok walking out the plane be right there

Logan: ok

I walked to the baggage area and got my suitcase then started looking for jake and Logan. I walked down the flight of stairs and saw a group of people but then I saw my brothers Logan and Jake. " LOGAN JAKE " I yelled running towards them. They turned around when they saw me they ran to up me. I ran and jumped into both of their arms. " Miaaaa " Jake said. " omg little sis hey " Logan said. " how have you been " Jake asked. They both put me down and started walking towards the group. " good how about you guys " I said. Once we got to the group Logan turned around and looked at me. He gave me a serious look. " Mia where are the rest of your clothes" he asked. " what do you mean " I asked. " woah woah little sis your showing to much skin and those pants are too tight " Jake said walking up to me. " ok sorry I will change " I said. Then both of them smiled and said good. " in a little bit " I said and their smile went away.