45

( btw i changed ally's boyfriends name to jayden )

Next day

We got to jakes house and got out the car. " JAAAKE " I yelled walking in the room. " hey sissy hi mom " he said coming out the kitchen. " umm who's this " he said pointing at the girl. " Jake its ally " she said. " OMG ALLY HOW ARE U " he yelled in shock. " good hbu " she said hugging him. " MIA BESTFRIEND WHERE U AT " I heard Erica yell running down the stairs. " ERICCCCAAAAA" I yelled when I saw her. " MIIIIAAAAAA" she yelled when she saw me. We ran up to each other and she jumped into my arms making me fall back and we started laughing. Once we helped each other up jayden finally came into the door. " what's taking so long " he said. " Jayden what are u doing here " Jake said getting mad. " woah woah calm down ally is my girlfriend and I came with her" he said. " u broke my sisters heart get out of my house " Jake said. " umm last time I checked u bet ME so u broke her heart too " he said with a smirk on his face bc he was right. " ummm but we only came bc the boys are having a party and invited us so we got to gooo " i said.  " yea i'm up to party let's go" jake said. " what time do we have to be there " jake asked. " well they want us to help them decorate so i would say now " i said. " ok let us pick out our outfits and we will meet you guys there " he said. " ok we still have to go home to pick oput our outfits " logan said. " ok " jake said. we said our byes then got in the car. " mia do you know what you are wearing " logan asked. " i have something in mind " i said thinking about what to wear. we got back and i ran into my room grabbing everything i need. i grabbed my outfit, make up, straightener, and shoes. i walked out my room and saw that everyone else was still getting ready. " alright let's go " logan said walking out of his room. " ok bye mom " i said giving her a hug. " bye don't have to much fun " she said. " bye mom love you " logan said. " bye love u guys " she said. we walked out and got back into logan's car and drove to the why don't we boys house. when we got there i got my stuff and went and opened the door. when i walked in i saw all the boys getting ready. " hey mimi " daniel said when he saw me. " hi danny " i said we hugged and i said hi to everyone else except for jack. " where's jack" i asked. " oh he's at the store but he's on his way back now " zach said. i shook my head and walked upstairs to jack's and daniel's room to put down my stuff. " hey what's up logan " i heard jack say. " hey jack " logan said back. i walked downstairs and saw that they walked outside to get the rest of the stuff. i walked outside and saw logan and jack grabbing stuff from the back of the car until jack saw me. " PRINCESS " he yelled when he saw me. " PRINCE " i yelled back. he ran up to me and picked me up. " i missed you " he said. " babe we saw each other yesterday " i said. " ik i just love you that much " he said. " aw i love you to " i said. he cupped my face and kissed me and i kissed back. " will u help me with the rest of the stuff " he asked. " of course " i said. we walked over to the car and grabbed the rest of the stuff. we walked inside and put everything down. " MIA CAN YOU DO MY MAKE UP LATER " ally yelled. " yea " i yelled back. " umm who's that " jack asked. " oh yea ALLY COME HERE " i yelled. she walked into the living room and stood next to me. " jack this is ally my bestfriend, ally this is jack my boyfriend " i said. " hi " jack said. " nice to meet you. " she said. " babe where did you go " jayden said walking into the room. " and who is this "jack asked. " oh right " i said rolling my eyes. " jayden this is jack my BOYFRIEND, and jack this is jayden the one who did the  bet " i said. " wait you have a boyfriend how " jayden asked. " and you have a personality how " jack said. " ouch " i said trying to hold back my laugh but couldn't. i started laughing and ally looked over and me giving me a stare. " babe your so funny " i said to jack. " right " jack said. " ok help me set up the table " jack said. i shook my head and we put the drinks and cups on the counter then decorated a little. " alright babe let's go get ready " jack said once we finished. " ok i need to get in the shower though " i said. " me too let's take one together " he said. " ok " i said. we walked upstairs and got into the shower. " your body is beautiful " jack said making me blush. We finished in the shower and got out. Jack got dressed and walked downstairs while I continued getting ready. I put on a tommy hilfigure bralette, black shorts, and black heels. I did my make up then straightened my hair.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and went downstairs

When I was done I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw that Jake and them had finally gotten there. I walked outside with everyone else. " HOLY DAMN U FINE BABY " jack said when he saw me. " u too babe " I said smiling. He walked up to me and kissed me then grabbed my hand and walked me over to everyone else. God can't wait for the party.

A/n: sorry I didn't update yesterday I was just rlly sick and wasn't feeling good so I didn't write a chapter but that's ok bc I wrote this one also the book is coming to an end very soon. Thank u guys so much for 20k reads it blows my mind. Love u guys 💕💕💕