38

Jacks pov

" umm who is jack " the doctor asked. " me sir " I said. " ok well she wants to see u " he said. I shook me head. " remember jack " Jake said. I followed the doctor to Mia's room. " so she has a concussion so try not to make her think much and also who are u " he asked. " oh her boyfriend " I said. " ok then I will leave u too alone and just come out and let the others in but if she wants a certain person just go get them " he said. " ok I will " I said. He walked away and I took a deep breath walking in the room. When she saw me a smile formed on her face.
( start song now )

"jack I missed u " she said. I was just quite. " jack what's going on are u breaking up with me " she asked. I just stood there looking at the ground. " jack am I not Good enough " she asked making me look at her. " no no baby u are perfect " I said. " then what's wrong " she said. " umm I'm sorry but we can't see each other anymore " I said. " wait what " she said as a tear slipped down her cheek. " don't cry Mia " I said wiping the tear away. " why not jack " she said. " bc I hurt u and I want u to be happy " I said. " jack I am happy with u. U don't hurt me " she said. " yes I do Mia it's my fault that ur in here " I said crying. " no jack I should have talked it out with u not just run" she said. " Mia this will be the last time u see me and I see u plz don't call me or text me ok " I said. " jack no plz I love u. I'm so sorry I didn't say this sooner but I need u. U are my happy place. Jack I don't see u in my future u are my future. I want u to be my future husband. I want u to be the father of my kids. Jack I want to be mrs. Avery. Jack I need u plz don't do this " she said crying. I started crying even harder knowing that I needed to leave. I bent down and kissed her forehead. " I'm sorry Mia but I don't love u anymore " after I said that I ran out of her room. " woah woah jack " Zach said blocking me. " how did it go " Jake asked. " well she told me that I was her future husband and that I was the father to our kids and that she wants to be mrs. Avery " I said crying. " I'm so sorry jack " Jake said. " no your not Jake and I told her that I didn't love her anymore and left her crying I hope ur happy " I said. After saying that my phone buzzed and I saw it was an instagram post.
@miapaul

' my heart has been broken into so many pieces

' my heart has been broken into so many pieces. I feel so numb right now I love him and need him but can't have him. I was happy and yes we had arguments but I loved him even more after it. Just so you guys don't ask jack and I are Sadly no longer together. It kills me so much to have to say that. Have a good life without me. @jackaverymusic '

I put my phone back into my pocket and slid down the wall I was leaning against And started crying. " jack u ok " Jake asked. " that's a stupid ass question to ask" i said. " well are u " Jake said. " do u think I am Jake I lost the girl I need and love the most. She doesn't even know about any of this stay away from her crap. To her I'm just the guys who broke her heart and told her he didn't love her anymore. When I clearly am ok Jake so no I'm not ok " I said. I stood up and grabbed my wallet from the ground. " where are u going " Daniel asked. " back home to cry more and more and to live the rest of my life in pain " I said walking out the hospital and getting into and uber and going back home.

Mia's pov
I just sat there crying. Why would jack do that I love him and I always will no Matter what. I was crying when the door opened showing my brother Jake. " hey sis how are u feeling " he asked. " well I lost the love of my life so like shit " I said. " oh well we are all here " Jake said. " just go home I don't want to see anyone but jack rn " I said. " well the why don't we boys except jack is here " he said. " send them u Logan and team 10 just leave I don't want to see u guys " I said. " ok I'll send them in " he said walking out. When the door closed I started crying even harder. The door opened and I didn't even stop crying and I saw Daniel walk in first. " Danny " I cried. He ran up to me and hugged me. " I'm so sorry Mia im so sorry " he said. " i had him and I just let him slip right from my finger tips " I said crying. " I'm so sorry Mia I'll talk to him " Daniel said. " no he finally told me the truth " I said. " and what was that " Daniel said. " that he didn't love me " I said crying harder and harder. " no Mia he loves u u know he does " Daniel said. " I am honestly so numb that I don't feel any pain. I lost the guy of my dreams the love of my life " I said. " shhh sh go to sleep Mia " Daniel said rocking me back and forth. I soon drifted off to sleep but no matter what I lost jack forever.