15

" Logan let's go I'm tired " I told Logan. " ok let me get my stuff " he said getting up from the couch. " ok I'm going to start to put my gifts in the car " I said. I walked over to the table with my gifts on them when I heard yelling. " JAKE YOU NEED TO TELL HER " Erica yelled. " NO ERICA YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT " I heard him yell back. " WOW JAKE your not the same guy I married " I heard Erica say then she walked out the room they were in. " you need help babe " jack asked wrapping his arms around my waist. " yes please" I said. He grabbed most of the stuff and I grabbed some bags and we went out to the car. We put the gifts in the trunk. I was closing the trunk when jack spun me around to look at him. " hey want to hang out tomorrow " he asked. " yea " I said biting my lip. " god your hot " he said. He put his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes. " god you're sexy " I said back. He smashed his lips onto mine. " woah guys come on " I heard Zach say. We pulled apart and saw everyone outside. " sorry " I said. " alright Mia lets go " Logan said getting into the car. " ok " I said. I said bye to everyone and jack walked me to the car. " bye babe " jack said closing the car door. " bye baby " I said. He bent down and kissed me. We pulled apart and I drove off. " so how happy are you " Logan asked. "I'm so happy Logan " I told him thinking about jack. " why " he asked. " why Logan I'm dating jack he makes me So happy. He treats me right. Words don't describe how I feel right now " I said smiling. " that's good " Logan said. We got out the car grabbed all my stuff and walked inside the apartment. " I'm so tired " I said. " why " Logan said. " umm it's 2 in the morning and all we were out the whole day I'm tired and my feet hurt " I said. " oh right goodnight " he said walking into his room. " goodnight " I said walking to my room. I closed my door changed my Clothes and took off my makeup then went and laid down and drifted off to sleep.

Next day

I got up and looked at my Phone and saw that it was 9. Which meant Logan wasn't awake yet so I decided to prank him. I grabbed his camera and turned it on. " ayyo good morning logang what's poppin " I whispered. " so if you guys don't know who I am I'm Mia Paul Jake and logan's younger sister " i said still whispering. " so the reason I'm whispering is because I'm going to be pranking Logan. the other day off camera he thought it would be funny to pie me in the face, pour water all over my bed, and then shoot the merch gun at me. Well the other night after Logan fell asleep I went to the store to get everything i needed. So I'm going to throw water balloons at him then shoot him with the water gun then on top of that I'm gonna shoot him with his own merch gun. So let get this going " I said. I tiptoed into his room to set up the camera to get a good angle then the doorbell rang. " who the fuck is this " I said. I ran to the door and opened it and saw the why don't we boys. " oh hi guys " I said. " Hey Mia " they said coming in. " hey babe " jack said kissing me. " shhh guys I'm trying to prank Logan " I said. " ohhh how can we help " Zach asked. " umm I have water balloons and a water gun " I said. " ok what about the merch gun " Daniel said. " oh I'm shooting that " I said. " ok so Daniel, Corbyn, and Zach u throw water balloons. Jack u shoot the water gun and Jonah here dump a bowl of water on him " I said. They all shook their heads and I peeked back into his room to see him still asleep. I walked in and moved his phone and laptop to the living room. " ok come on guys " I whispered. They all got in their spots and I stood up On a chair. " ready 1...2...3.. WAKE UP LOGAN " I yelled they started throwing the water balloons and jack started shooting the water gun then finally Jonah poured the bowl of water on him. " WHAT THE HELL MIA " he yelled. " oh sorry are you wet here's a towel " I said shooting him a towel with the merch gun. " omg Mia your annoying " he said getting up. " paybacks a bitch huh " I said. " yea especially when the bitch is your sister " he said. " whatever you started prank wars " I said. " oh you don't want prank wars " he said. " Oh try me... bitch " I said. " haha prank wars have begun " he said. " anyways THANK YOU BOYS " I said jumping down from the chair. " wait what I didn't even notice them there " Logan said. " yea bro we got you good " Jonah said laughing. " oh boys do you guys want to be apart of this prank wars too " Logan said. " bring it... bitch " Daniel said. " alright boys and Mia prank wars has begun " he said. " now get out my room " he said pushing us out.

A/n: hey guys this just a short little chapter. Sorry I didn't post a lot during the weekend I was rlly busing but I will be back to posting everyday don't worry. Oh also thank u guys so much for 515 reads I still can't believe that. Love u guys 💕💕💕