37

Jacks pov

When the ambulance got there and pulled out her body I couldn't believe my eyes I caused this maybe Logan and Jake are right I need to stay away from Mia but I love her so much I didn't mean to hurt her I was just nervous that she was going to leave me for Myles and when I saw her in zachs bed with Zach I thought I lost her for real and now she's Zach girl. We were all in the car on our way to the hospital. We were all crying but Daniel was crying the hardest. " Daniel u ok " I asked him. " am I ok JACK AM I OK I MIGHT LOSE MY BESTFRIEND THE ONE GIRL THAT I WOULD HANG OUT WITH 24/7 BC I LOVE HER SHES MY SISTER AND I MIGHT LOSE HER CUZ U DIDNT BELIEVE HER " he yelled crying. " Daniel I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise " I said. " HOW IS THIS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN U GUYS ARE DATING" he yelled. " I'm going to do what Logan and Jake told me to do " I Said. " and what was that marry her " he said sarcastically. " no to stay away from her " I said looking down. " wait what no u can't do that " Daniel said looking at me. I started crying harder thinking about not having her in my life. " I have to Daniel u guys are all right she keeps getting hurt being with me it would be best for her " I said crying. " but jack u can't " corbyn said. " I have to I love her too much to keep hurting her " I said. " jack u can't she loves u and u love her " Jonah said. " ik but I have to her life will be so much easier without me in it u guys can always hang out with her but when she wakes up I need to talk to her and that will be the last time I see her and she sees me " I said crying even harder. " jack u " Zach was starting to say. " I NEED TO SHE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY EVEN if that means she's not with me " I said. We got to the hospital and my whole body felt numb. We all ran into the emergency waiting room and saw everyone sitting there. " I'm going to do it guys " I said looking down. " good " Jake said. " Jake maybe we should rethink this " Logan said. " rethink what " Anthony asked. " at the accident we told jack that when Mia wakes up he has to tell her that they can't see each other anymore and not to look for him and then leave and never see her again " Logan said. " woah I get ur mad Jake and Logan but u can't do this she's so happy with him " Erica said. " she is in this hospital bc of HIM " Jake said. " no com" chance said. " no he right I'll do it and leave her alone forever today will be the last day I see her and she sees me it's going hurt like hell but she needs to be happy even if that means " I stopped talking and cried. " she's not with me " I said crying looking at the ground. " Jake come on man we can't do this " Logan said. " look it's what's best for Mia ok " Jake said. " so u want ur sister to lose the love of her live and be lonely. Then be with the love of her live and be happy " Erica said. " yes at least her heart won't be broken " Jake said. " ur fucking stupid Jake " Erica said. " how Erica " Jake said. " bc u know she's going to be heart broken for a long time she just gets hurt but she's a strong girl but losing this curly haired boy is going to break her heart all the way and she definitely will not be able to fall in love again remember that " Erica said. " IDC WHAT U SAY ERICA SHES MY SISTER AND SHE WILL NOT BE SEEING JACK ANYMORE AND THATS FINAL " he yelled. When he yelled that I started crying even harder. Erica came up to me hugging me. " I'm so sorry jack " she said. " it's ok u tried " I said. " I wish there was something else I could do " she said. " it's ok but umm Jake and Logan I'm sorry I hurt your sister I didn't mean to. I'm in pain rn not only bc Mia is here bc of me but I'm losing my future " I said. " what do u mean bro " Logan said. " I'm losing the girl I love. I have never loved a girl as much as I love your sister and I always will. She was my future wife. She was the girl I wanted to have my kids with. She was my future. I didn't see her in my future she was my future " I said. " I'm sorry jack but this has to happen " Jake said. " yea ik and I understand " I said looking down and feeling a tear slip. " so jack this is what I need u to say ok " Jake said. " ok " I said still looking at the ground. " so I need u to go in there and say Mia we can't see each other anymore im sorry she will argue and the last thing u need to say is I don't love u anymore then walk out " Jake said. I looked up at him. " I'm sorry Jake but I can't do that I love her regardless sorry " I said. " ik but u need to say That" he said. I shook my head and cried. We were sitting there for about an hour. " MIA PAUL " a doctor said. " yes doc is she ok " Logan asked running up to him. " yes she's awake and she's asking for jack " he said. Here I go.

Mia's pov

I woke up to really bright lights. " where am I " I asked. " oh hello mrs. Paul plz just calm down " the doctor said. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room. I sat up fast but regretted it. " why am I here and why does my head hurt " i asked. " ma'am u were in a really bad car accident and u have a concussion " the doctor said. " oh jack where's jack " I asked. " idk who that is but I'll got ask I'll be back " the doctor said walking out that room.