10

We all sat down and looked at the menu. " hello welcome to ihop i'm jessica and i'll be your waitress today " she said smiling. " are you ready to order yet ? " she asked looking around the table until her eyes landed on jack. " no you can leave " i said. " whatever " she said rolling her eyes. " oh hey i invited my girlfriend " myles told me. " ok cool " i said. jack was sitting on one side of me and Myles was sitting on the other side of me. " hey baby " myles said standing up hugging a girl. " hey babe " she said hugging him back. she sat down next to him and they are such a cute couple. " wait is that his girlfriend " jack asked me. " yea why " i asked him back. " oh i thought you guys were dating because you were at his house and because he called you shortcake " he said. " oh no " i said laughing. " hey mia i have a question for you " jack said. " what's up " i said looking at him. " umm would you like to go on a date with me " he said looking at me. " umm " i said so he wouldn't think that i was desperate. " yea i would love to " i said smiling. " ok good " he said smiling back. " hey you guys ready to order yet " the waitress said still looking at jack. " yea can i umm have pancakes and eggs plz " erica said. while the waitress was taking orders she wouldn't stop looking at jack so i got his attention and he kissed my forehead putting his arm around me and i smiled looking at the waitress. once we finished ordering our food i saw miles and tia laughing and talking and i smiled.(tia is myles girlfriend in the book and real life). " hey why you so happy " logan asked causing everyone to look at me even myles and tia. " because tia and myles are cute asf " i said. " aww thanks mia " he said hugging me and laughing. when the food came out a different person came this time it was a guy. " well hello there beautiful " he said scaring me and getting jack's attention. " did you order this " he asked. " yes i did thank you " i said grabbing the plate from him. " no thank you i love serving beautiful women " he said smiling. " well thank you " i said smiling at him. " hey i don't work tomorrow want to hang out here's my number " he said giving me a napkin with his number on it. " oh no she won't be needing this " jack said taking it from his hand. " and who are you " he asked jack annoyed. " her future boyfriend " jack said standing up making everyone at the table look at him. " oh well i'm going to be her future boyfriend so give me that thank you " he said grabbing the napkin from jack. " like i said she won't be needing that " jack said getting closer to the waiter. " well why don't we ask her " he said looking at me. jack turned around and looked at me. " he's right i won't be needing that " i said. " see told you goodbye now " jack said sitting down and waving at the waiter after i said that the waiter looked sad oh well. we finished eating and we walked up to the register. i was taking out my wallet when jack stopped me. " i got you don't worry about it " he said. " no i can pay for myself " i said. " no it's fine i will pay for you " he said. " MIA YOU LEFT YOUR PHONE ON THE TABLE " daniel yelled holding it in the air. " OK COMING. i'ii be right back " i said walking to daniel. i walked back to the register when i saw jack up there. " ok how much is it " i asked the lady working. " no i already payed for you like i said " jack said. " thank you jack i'll pay you back " i said. " no don't worry about it " he said. " aww your so sweet jack " i said kissing his cheek. " mia can you come here please " erica said. " what's up " i said walking to her. " so your fucking brother is annoying the crap out of me " she said. " yea he does that " i said laughing. " so i told him i would pay for myself and he payed for me and himself " she said. " same here jack payed for me " i said. " speaking of jack look " she said pointing at jack and the waitress and i could tell he was getting annoyed. " erica i'll be back " i said walking away. " umm so yea you should call me so we can hang out sometime " she said giving jack paper with a number on it. " umm excuse me he won't be needing that " i said grabbing it from her. " and who are you " she said. " his future girlfriend who are u hon " i asked. " umm his future girlfriend " she said taking the paper from my hand. " like i said he won't be needing that " i said then i felt a hand interlock fingers with my hand i looked down and saw jack holding my hand so i held it back. " why don't we ask the handsome man because i can steal you mans " she said. " umm sorry mrs.waitress but you can't steal her mans " jack said. " but i can show you a very fun time love " she said pushing me away from jack and wrapping her arms around his neck. " umm excuse me hoe " i said pushing her off of him getting everyone's attention. " what you gonna do about it " she said getting in my face. " this " i said slapping her as hard as i could causing her to fall down. " woah woah mia that's enough " logan said holding me so i won't get on top of her. " babe " she said holding her cheek looking at jack. " like she said i won't be needing your number plus i don't date sluts like you " jack said interlocking our fingers so we were hold hands. " i win " i said smiling at her. " whatever big mistake " she said getting up and walking away. " PLEASE YOU WERE A MISTAKE " i yelled making everyone laugh. we were walking out of ihop when jack playfully punched me. so i punched him back. " oww that hurt mimi " he said. " OK WHO TOLD JACK ME NICKNAME " I yelled looking at everybody. " I DID I TOLD TEAM 10 THE WHY DON'T WE BOYS AND MY CREW " logan yelled since he was in the back. " WHY LOGY BEAR " i yelled his nickname so everyone would hear it. " MIA STOP " Logan yelled. " fine loser " i said sticking out my tongue. " i can't believe i like a girl who acts like a 4 year old " jack said laughing. " whatever noodlehead " i said then after that i started running away he hates it when people call him that. " OH THAT'S IT MIA " he yelled running after me. he caught up to my and grabbed me pulling me towards him by my waist. " NO JACK " i yelled when he grabbed me . he picked me up and put my over his shoulder. " no NO JACK PUT ME DOWN " i yelled but he didn't put me down. " LOGAN I GOT HER " he yelled. i looked up and saw logan running towards me. " NO NO LOGAN STOP " i yelled. " alright jack put her down " he said. jack put me down then him and logan were whispering and looking at me. " umm ok i'm leaving now " i said. " wait mia want to hang out " tessa said running up to me. " yeah sure HEY ERICA YOU WANT TO COME " i yelled. " where " she asked running up to us. " idk we are just going to hang out " i said. " yea sure let me just go say bye to jake " she said. " yea let me go say bye to chance " tessa said. " yea i have to go say bye to the why don't we boy's " i said walking to logan and the boys.