39

Today was the day I get out the hospital. I have cried everyday since jack broke up with me. " ready to go Mia " Jake asked. " yea let's go " I said. " so what do u want to do " he asked. " go home and cry" I said. " come on Mia really " Jake said getting annoyed. " Jake I lost the love of my life this break up is going to take me longer then an hour to get over ok " I said. " ok I'm sorry " he said. " whatever just take me home " I said. We walked out the room and he signed me out the hospital. We got into his car and he drove me home. " alright bye Jake thanks " I said getting out the car. " no problem Mia bye " he said. I got out the car and he drove off. I walked into the apartment and saw Logan sitting on the couch. " hey Logan " I said walking into my room. " hi Mia what u wanna do " he asked. " cry until I can't anymore " I said closing my door. I sat on my bed and scrolled through Instagram looking at our photos. What happened to us.

Jacks pov

" jack bro u need to get up " Zach said walking into my room. " what's the point Mia was the reason I woke up everyday. Mia was the reason I did things without her there is no reason to do any of that stuff" I said rolling over to face the wall. " bro come on and hang out with us " Zach said. " no bro leave me alone " I said. He sighed and walked out the door. I started crying even more. I haven't stopped crying. I can't stop all I think about is Mia and how I lost my whole world.

1 year later

Mia's pov

" babe stop " I said. " ur so cute " kian said. Woah woah pause update. It has been a year since I last saw jack. My brother Jake threw a house party and that's where I met kian. I liked him and he liked me so he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Yes kian lawley is my boyfriend. Anyways jack and I unfollowed each other blocked each other on our phones. I haven't seen any of the why don't we boys since they visited me at Logans apartment a couple days after I got out hospital. I miss them even jack. I wonder what he's up to now a days.

Jacks pov

" baby come back " I said. " give me a kiss first " Sophia said. Wait back track. Mia and I haven't spoken since the hospital when I broke it off. One day the boys dragged me out to the club and that's where I met Sophia she a Victoria secret model. Mia and I unfollowed each other blocked each other and made all the pictures of each other private. None of the boys have seen her for a while. I wonder what she's up to now.

Mia's pov

" babe u ready " kian asked me. " yea lets go " I said. We are going to a restaurant so I can sing on stage I'm so excited I can't wait. I decided to wear a really cute outfit.

We got in the car and drove off to the restaurant

We got in the car and drove off to the restaurant. When we got there we walked in and everyone was there to support me. Kian, Jc, team 10, Jake , and Logan. They were setting up the stage for me to get up there.

Jacks pov

" hey u guys want to go get food with us " corbyn asked walking into my room. " yea come on " I said grabbing my wallet and phone. We got into the car and drove to this nice restaurant.

Mia's pov

" hi umm I'm Mia Paul and I'm going to sing for u guys today " I said into the mic." I've been hearing symphonies before all I heard was silence. A rhapsody for u and me and every melody is timeless. Life was stringing me along. Then u came and u cut me lose was solo singing on my own now I can't find the key without you" I sang. I picked this song bc it describes my relationship with jack.

Jacks pov

When we got to the restaurant someone was singing. " I've been hearing symphonies before all I heard was silence. A rhapsody for u and me and every melody is timeless. Life was stringing me along. Then u came and cut me lose was solo singing on my own now I can't find the key without you" the girl sang. We got seated and I looked to see who was singing. " woah it's " Jonah said. " Mia " I finished. " who's Mia " Sophia asked. " my ex " I said.

Mia's pov

" I just want to be part of symphony. Will u hold me tight and not let go? Symphony like a love song on the radio. Symphony will u hold me tight and not let's go? Symphony like a love song on the radio. Will u hold me tight and not let go?" I sang. The song ended and the crowd cheered. I smiled and kian ran up to me picking me up and spinning me. He put me down and kissed me. " good job babe " he said. " thanks babe " I said. " I love u Mia I rlly do " he said. " I love u too " I said even tho I was lying. I don't love him I love jack. I only like kian I don't love him.

Jacks pov

When the song was over we cheered so loud. Then some guys walked onstage spinning and kissing her. I looked down. " hey u don't need her u have me " Sophia said making me look at her. " yea ik " I said. " I love u " she said. " I love u too " I said but I was lying I don't love her. I love Mia I only like Sophia but Mia probably moved on and is in love with that guy up there with her she looks very happy. " lets go sit with them " Daniel said. " I don't think that's a good idea " I said. " lets go jack " Daniel said standing up.

Mia's pov

We went and sat down and ordered our food. Kian and I were talking when someone said something. " ayyye can we sit with y'all ". I looked up and saw Daniel I missed him so much. " DANNY " I yelled. " MIMI" he yelled back. I stood up and ran to him  hugging him. " I missed u so much " I said. " I missed u best friend " he said. " BIIIG SIS " Zach said. " LIL BRO " I said. I walked over to Zach and hugged him. " I missed my zachy " I said. " I missed my Mia pia " he said laughing. I saw that nobody was behind them so I went and sat down but when I did I looked across the table and saw the love of my life jack Avery. " should I be concerned " kian said loud enough for jack to hear. " about what " I asked. " about those boys " he said talking about Daniel and Zach. " oh no that's Daniel and that's Zach. Daniel is my bestfriend and Zach is my Lil bro nothing more " I said. " ok just checking " he said kissing my cheek making me smile. I looked at jack and saw him a little down. " babe do u have my phone " the girl that I didn't notice before asked jack. " yes here " he said handing her the phone. " thanks " she said. Then I looked down bc that used to be me. " umm I'm going to go to the bathroom " I said standing up. " babe are u ok " kian asked. " yes I just need to go to the bathroom " I said walking away. I walked into the bathroom as a tear slipped down my cheek. " Mia why are u crying " Erica asked coming out of a stall. " so the why don't we boys are here so is jack with his new girlfriend and it hurts to see him like this " I said. " Good bitch he's mine so stay away or else " jacks new girlfriend said standing in the doorway. " or else what " I said. " or I'll hurt u. U pick " she said. " he's not yours anymore he never even loved u so get over him slut " she said. " come on Mia we are wasting our time on a prostitute " Erica said pulling me out the bathroom. I felt another tear slip and I wiped it away before we got back to the table. I sat back down and stayed quiet. " umm so Mia u did good up there " jack said. " oh thank u " I said. " umm who's this " kian asked. " kian this is jack my ex. Jack this is kian my boyfriend " I said. They shook hands and then jacks girltoy came back and sat down. " oh well Mia this is Sophia. Sophia this is Mia my ex " he said. I looked at her and half smiled. " remember " she mouthed. I looked down thinking about what she said in the bathroom. I felt a tear slip down my cheek then another. Until I was full on crying. " Mia why are u crying " jack asked. " why don't u ask ur stripper " Erica said. " what do u mean " jack said. " in the bathroom sh-" Erica said. " no Erica let jack be happy he wasn't happy with me let him at least be happy with her " I said standing up and running out the restaurant.