16

" anyways what are u guys doing here " I asked the why don't we boys. " well I'm here to hang out with u and the boys wanted to hang Out with Logan " jack said. " oh ok let me go get dressed " I said. I walked into my room when jack walked in. " BABE " he yelled. " IN MY CLOSET " I yelled back. As I was picking out my clothes I felt someone's arms around my waist. " jack did u miss me that much already " I asked. " I miss u everytime u leave " he said. " I'm only a couple of feet away " I said. " yea well now ur not " he said hugging me tighter. " jack I need to get dressed " I said trying to get out of his grasp. " no why " he said holding me tighter. " if u let me go I'll give u a kiss " I said. " ok " he said letting me go. I gave him a kiss then went to the bathroom to change my clothes and put on a little bit of make up.

 I gave him a kiss then went to the bathroom to change my clothes and put on a little bit of make up

When I walked out my bathroom I saw jack sitting on my bed. " BABE BABE BABE " he yelled jumping up from my bed. " what " I said. " descendants 2 come out tonight " he said excitedly. " yea ok babe " I said laughing. " so are we going to watch it " he asked. " ummm of course we are " I said. " yes " he said. We walk out my room and saw the boys Logan and kong on the couch laughing and playing around. " hey guys " I said. " I'm hungry " Logan said. " same " I said. " let's go get food " Jonah said. " I don't know bc jack and I were supposed to hang out today" I said. " I'm fine with it I mean if u are " jack said. " well guess we are going to eat " I said. I got up and walked into my room getting my phone and wallet then we all headed out and decided to go to in-n-out. We ordered our food ate it. We were talking and laughing when some fans came up. " omg it's why don't we and Logan Paul can we get a picture " they asked. " sure oh and also this is my sister Mia " Logan said. " oh hi sorry I didn't know that " they said. " oh it's ok " I said. The boys got up and took the picture. " so who's your guys favorite " Zach asked. " oh mine is jack " one of the girls said. I honestly didn't mind bc I'm dating him not her he's mine so I'm fine. " oh and mines Daniel " the other girl said. " yea so we have to go but jack here's something I want to give to u " she said giving him a piece of paper. They walked away and he opened it. When he read it his eyes got big and he showed me the paper. It said jack I hope one day we could bc good friends maybe something more. Our relationship could be something different. Oh also if u have a girlfriend tell her I'm going to take her man's. Here's my number

(916)302-1172

Love your future girlfriend.

"Am I allowed to say anything " I asked him. " yea nicely " he said. " ok thx " I said. I got up and grabbed the paper from jack and walked over to the girls. " hi girls " I said when I was at their table. " oh hi Mia " the girl who gave jack the paper said. " oh sorry I'm Mia are u her parents " I asked talking about the girl. " yeah her names Sandra " her mom said. " well Sandra here got a very good picture with the why don't we boys and my brother and gave jack this piece of paper and he's um 18 " I said handing them the paper. When they read it they got mad and looked at her. " oh I'm sorry plz tell jack that she didn't mean it " her mom said. " ok will do oh and also Sandra u didn't steal my mans " I said then turned around and walked away. I went and sat back down like nothing happened. " how did it go " Jack asked. " for me good for her probably like 15 years of being grounded but " I said. " jack " someone said. I looked over and saw Sandra standing there. " yes " jack said. " I'm sorry " she said looking down. " well I'm sorry but what's your name " Jack asked. " Sandra " she said. " well Sandra u can't just give guys a piece of paper with ur number in it especially when they are 18 and ur under aged" jack Said. " yea ik and I'm sorry it won't happen again " she said and started crying. " it's ok now go " he said and got up and have her a hug. " and Mia I'm sorry I wasn't trying To take jack from u it was all a joke " she said. " it's ok " I said hugging her. " now stop crying and I'll go talk to your parents " I said wiping away her tears. " come on " i said. " hi umm I came over here to tell u that she did sorry to jack and I and that we are not mad and im here to beg u that she doesn't get grounded or anything bc I would have done the same thing if I were her" I said to her parents. " yea but you're not her parents so " her dad said. " ok and ik that but sir who was your dream girl when u were younger " I asked. " ummm Selena the Mexican singer " he said. " Oh good pick. Ok now sir if u would have seen her out in public wouldn't you try to date her even if u were under aged and she was 18 or over " I said. " yea " he said. " and ma'm who was your dream guy " I asked. " oh Kevin from the Backstreet Boys " she said. " ooo that's a really good pick his eyes are pretty anyways. If u saw him in public wouldn't you try to date him even if he was over 18 and u were not " I asked. " of course " she said. " so what's the difference " I asked. " umm nothing actually " her mom said. " then why is she getting in trouble. Is she supposed to go to one of their shows " I asked. " yea but she's not anymore " her dad said. " plz let her go they hate it when their fans can't Go to their shows and can I help with the punishment " I asked. " yea what do u have in mind " her mom asked. " how about she still gets to go to the show but she gets grounded for 2 weeks not going anywhere but she gets to keep her phone " I said. " That sounds pretty good to me " her mom said. " ok great I have to go now it was nice meeting u guys " I said walking away.