18

I woke up to the smell of food I looked around and saw that jack wasn't here with me. I got up and put My hair in a messy bun. I walked out my room and walked to the kitchen to see a shirtless jack. I walked up to him and hugged him from the back. " good morning babe " I said. " good morning princess " he said back. " what ya doing " I asked. " making us breakfast " he said. " ok well I'm going to make the bed and turn on some music " I said. " wait give me a kiss " he said. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. I walked over to my phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speakers and started blasting music. First I started playing the descendents 2 soundtrack. I walked to my room and made my bed and cleaned up my room since we made a mess last night watching the movie. " BABY BREAKFAST IS READY " he yelled. " OK COMING " I yelled back. I walked into the kitchen and saw two plates with two glasses of orange juice on the table. " OK LOOK THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION IT'S A DO OR DIE SITUATION IF U DON'T GIVE ME BACK THE KING I'LL NO HESITATION I'll SERVE U RIGHT HERE AND I DON'T NEED A RESERVATION THAT WAY YOUR WHOLE PIRATE CREW CAN HAVE A DEMONSTRATION. RELEASE HIM NOW AND WE CAN GO OUR SEPARATE WAY UNLESS U WANT TO DEAL WITH ME AND THE VKS " I said along. " LETS GO MAKE UR MOVE PEACE OR WAR IS UP TO U GIVE HIM UP AND DO IT NOW IF U DON'T IT'S GOING DOWN" we both sang along. " HEY WE DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE. WE DON'T HAVE TO LIGHT THE FUSE. MAL WHATEVER U CHOOSE IT'S GONNA BE A LOSE LOSE THERE'S GOTTA BE A BETTER WAY. UMA I PROMISE I'LL GIVE U YOUR CHANCE. YOU'LL HAVE YOUR SAY" jack sang along. " SILLY KING. YOU? GIVE ME A CHANCE? YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME A CHANCE? WELL NOT A CHAAAAAAAANCE " I sang. We sat down and started eating our food. We were both on our phones looking at social media when I looked up at jack looking so cute. I took a picture but didn't post it. I put my phone down and just looked at jack but my phone went off.

@ericacostell

If only you knew

" what's ericas last post about " I asked. " oh idk " jack said. " I'll call her later " I said. " ok " jack said. We finished eating and I washed the dishes. " I'm going to go get dressed " I said walking to my room.

Jack's pov

" I'm going to get dressed " Mia said walking into her room. God I don't know if I like her of not. When we cuddled last night it was different but I liked it and then when she fell asleep I looked at her she's so cute. I'm so confused I don't know what to do. Maybe this bet was a mistake. No jack it wasn't continue with this bet u got it. I got up and went into Mia's room to change. " hey babe " she said. " yea " I said. " can u bring me my mascara it's on my table " she asked. " yea " I said. I grabbed her mascara and gave it to her. " thanks babe " she said kissing me. " no problem princess " I said. Every time she calls me babe it feels right. I just don't know right now if I have feelings for her or if this is just a phase. " Mia " I said. " yes " she said back. " why do u wear make up " I asked. " bc I look dead without it " she said. " no u don't " I said. " yes I do " she said. " No u look beautiful without your make up. You look beautiful every single day with or without makeup. U look beautiful in skin tight clothes and baggy clothes. Ur beautiful and u need to see that " I said. " omg jack " she said tearing up. " no don't cry baby " I said. " sorry it's just no one has ever treated me like u do and it feels amazing " she said. " well u need to be treated like this for the rest of your life " I said. She came up to me and kissed me. When we pulled apart we looked into each other's eyes. " I love u Mia " I said. " I love u too jack " she said back. I do I love her. I can't believe I was so blind before but I love her so much.