8

Mia's pov

On the way to Myles house i stopped to get gas so i decided to get us all Chipotle and Starbucks. When i got to Myles house i got everything down and rang the doorbell. " hey Mia come in " Jake said opening the door. " here let me take this from u" he said grabbing the stuff from my hands. " thanks jake " i said closing the door behind me. " MYLES MIA'S HERE " he yelled then a minute later i heard footsteps. " SHORTCAKE " he yelled running up to me he picked me up and spun us around. " well hello to you too Myles " i said laughing. " oh i brought Starbucks and Chipotle " i said. " wait really " Myles said. " yes you got coffee and chicken tacos " i said. " aww thanks shortcake " he said kissing my cheek making blush. " no problem " i said we ate the food then started working on the song. We stopped working on the song at 11 but none of us were tired but we were hungry. " what do u want to eat shortcake " Myles asked me. " what ever u want " i said. " ok let's go Mcdonald's " he said I nodded my head and got up. We ordered our food then went back to his house. We were eating when Myles took my soda and drank half of it. " MYLES YOU HAVE YOUR OWN " i yelled. " i know but i didn't want to drink mine so i drank yours" he said with a cheesy smile on his face. " fine 2 can play at that game " i said grabbing his fries. " MIA YOU HAVE YOUR OWN " he yelled. " I know but i want to eat yours" i said with the same cheesy smile. " give them back Mia " he said. " what if i don't " i said. He then got up and started running towards me so i ran away. He was chasing me around the house until he finally caught up to me he grabbed me and took his fries away from me. " aww couple goals " Jake said. " shut up Jake " Myles said. I went on snap and saw that Myles and Jake posted a video of Myles chasing me around i smiled at the video. " alright boys i'm tired " i said. " you can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on the couch " Myles said. " no i can sleep on the couch and you sleep in your bed i don't want to take that away from you " i said. " no it's fine you're the guest and what the guest says goes besides them sleeping on the couch" he said. " hey i have an idea " i said. " yea and what's that " Myles said. " why don't you sleep in your bed with me " i said. " because the guest needs their own bed to sleep in " he said. " but you said that what the guest says goes besides sleeping on the couch and i'm not sleeping on the couch and neither are you so come on Myles we are going to bed " i said getting up. " ok fine you win follow me " he said walking up the stairs to a room. " fuck " i said. " what's wrong " Myles said. " i forgot a shirt to sleep in " i said. " here sleep in mine " he said handing me a shirt. " you sure " i asked. " yes positive " he said. I walked into his bathroom and took off my leggings put on his shirt and walked out. When i looked over i saw Myles asleep already. " nite Myles Parrish " i said kissing his forehead. " nite Mia Paul " he said. i laid down next to him and drifted off to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up to my phone ringing i saw it was Logan. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom since Myles was still sleeping.

Logan: MORNING SLEEPYHEAD

Mia: Logan it's too early to be yelling

Logan: yea whatever anyways i need you to come home today

Mia: ok well i think when the boys wake up we are supposed to work on the song some more

Logan: hey you want to get breakfast with me, the boys, team 10, and Jake

Mia: sure what time

Logan: 10

Mia: wait what time is it

Logan: 7

Mia: Logan i'm going back to sleep

Logan: ok see you at breakfast

Mia: yea wait can Myles and Jake come

Logan: yea

Mia: alright thanks

Logan: no problem

Mia: alright bye

Logan: bye

When i walked back into the room i saw that Myles was awake. " oh i thought u left already" Myles said. " oh no Logan called me so i went to the bathroom so i wouldn't wake u up" i said getting back in bed. " oh ok " he said. " yea also do you guys want to go to breakfast with me " i said. " who's all going to be there " he asked. " Logan, the why don't we boys, Jake,team 10, you , me, and Jake if you guys go " i said. " yea we will go or at least i will " Myles said. " ok well i'm going back to sleep it's way too early to function " i said. " but never to early to go to a function " he said laughing. I laughed and fell back to sleep.