13

( this song is here just because so u know where the rap part is from)

Mia's pov

" here Mia you drive " Logan said giving me the keys. " yay I love driving " I said. We got into the car and I played the tanner fox song. " the m on instagram come and find me. Got your boy t-fox getting down on one knee. To the bitches talking shit but ur boyfriend want me. On a real rap song not that musically. Got these Scottsdale kids tryna hit me back. Chilling at ur inn-n-out that shits wack. Want an instagram shout out it ain't likely. On this YouTube channel calling me his Wifey " I rapped. " woah wait lil sis " Logan said turning it down. " what " I said still driving. " since when did you start watching tanner fox " Logan asked. " when I met him " I said. " when did you meet him " Logan asked. " oh that time you were in Las Vegas with the why don't we boys yea I was here with jake for a day and we were hanging out with tanner fox " I said. " oh ok " Logan said. " alright Myles when we get out we have to run up to the door " I said. " but your wearing heels " Logan said. "So " I said. " I don't want u to break your ankle on your birthday " Logan said. " so what do you want to carry me and run to the house " I said. " no but Myles can " Logan said. " logan you can't just tell people to do stuff " I said. " no Mia it's ok I'll carry you " Myles said. " are you sure cuz I can honestly just run " I said. " yea it's fine like Logan said we don't want you breaking your ankles " he said. " ok let's go "I said. I grabbed my phone and we all got out the car. When the fans outside his house saw us they all started yelling. " alright Mia get on my back " Myles said turning around. " ok " I said. He squatted down and I got on his back and he started running. All the fans were taking videos and pictures of Myles and I. When we got into the house I hid in ericas old room since she sleeps with jake now. " JAKE WHERE YOU AT BRO " Logan yelled. " AYE WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL " jake yelled. " wait where's Mia " jake asked Logan. " oh at home " he said. " oh ok well let's go to the backyard everyone's back there " jake said. They went out back and no one was in the house so I walked out but as soon as I did Anthony walked out the bathroom. " I thought you were at home " he said when he saw me. " yea i know but I want to scared everyone " I said. " ok walk behind me then when I go outside I'll ask Logan where you are and then you pop up and say I'm here hoes " he said. " ok but I'll yell it's my birthday " I said. " ok come on " he said. He started walking and I was right behind him. " hey what's up Logan " he said giving him a bro hug. " hey Anthony " Logan said back. " wheres Mia " he asked Logan. " oh she's at home " Logan said. I counted to 3 then jumped out yelling. " IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ". " OMG MIA " Tessa yelled when she saw me. " OMG TESSA " i yelled back. " MIA I HEARD YOU " Erica yelled. I turned around and saw her in the house running up to me.  " HI ERICA " I yelled running up to her. " well Myles now we know not to carry her when she has on heels " Logan said. " yea and I told you guys that " I said. A couple minutes later everyone's phone was blowing up. " woah Myles if your dating my sister treat her right " jake said. " Jake I'm not dating your sister " Myles said back. Then I got a message from jack a couple minutes later.

Jack: what the hell are these

Mia: pictures

Jack: i know that but why are you on Myles back

Mia: because him and Logan said they didn't was me running because of my heels and Logan said he wouldn't carry me and told Myles to do it

Jack: ok good

Mia: why are you worried about it we aren't dating

Jack: yet 😉😉

Mia: ok gtg bye

Jack: bye see you at dinner

I put my phone away and hung out with everyone. " alright let's go " Jake said. " I want to ride with Jake " Logan said. " ok want to come Myles " Jake asked. " sure " he said. "Alright then Tessa and I are riding with Mia " Erica said. " ok let's go " I said. We all walked out the house and got into the car and drove to some fancy sushi place. When we got there the why don't we boys were waiting outside. " hey guys " I said walking up to them. " hi Mia " Daniel said. " alright guys come on let's go sit down " Jake said. We all walked in and sat down. Jack sat down next to me and Myles sat on the other side of me. While we eating out food Jake got up. " excuse me I would like to make a toast to my sister " he said looking at me. " Mia your 18 now ur legal. I remember like it was yesterday that mom and dad came home with you in their arms. I remember that one night all you did was cry waking me up and mom was having trouble putting you back to sleep so I went in your room and sat in the rocking chair with you in my arms and rocked you to sleep and then I feel asleep a little bit after that. After that night I knew that we were going to be close and that I was going to protect you and now look your an 18 independent beautiful smart young lady and I'm glad to call you my sister. Happy birthday Mia " he said. " thank you Jake " I said getting up to give him a hug. " ok my turn to give a toast to my sister. MIA you were a pain in the ass sometimes but I love you. The other night when you were at Myles house I was sitting on the couch thinking about how much you have grown. I remember when you took ur first step into my arms. I remember when you said your first sentence. It was at my football game and we were losing and you walked up to me and said come on Logan you got this I believe in you. When you said that to me I knew that I was going to be there for you and you were going to be there for me. But while I was thinking the other night and remembering memories. I remembered one where we were in the pool you me and jake and you asked us to throw you in. So we did but you slipped out of our hands and hit your head on the side of the pool and your head started bleeding like a lot and instead of crying you started laughing and we said I'm sorry so many times and you just said it's fine we all make mistakes and then when mom found out she started yelling at us and you ran in the room and said mom if you yell at them you yell at me too because we are the Paul siblings and we are always there for each other and mom started crying. Anyways before I continue and this is an hour long toast all I want to say Is I will be there to protect and make sure that nothing harms you. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MIA " he said yelling the last part. " thank you Logan " I said hugging him. " guys your not supposed to make her cry " Erica said. We all finished eating and were on our way to the why don't we house.