5

Middle of the night

"OWW " I heard someone yell and then i felt pain in my legs. " WHAT THE FUCK " I yelled. I looked to my side and saw jack on the ground. " haha bro you tripped on my sister dumbass " Logan said going back to sleep. " haha you klutz" Daniel said going back to sleep. Jack got up and walked to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and felt and pain in my stomach. " FUCK " I heard someone yell. I got up and saw Logan. " haha u tripped on ur sister dumbass " I heard Daniel say. I laid back down and closed my eyes but this time i felt a pain in my boobs. " ALRIGHT THAT'S IT " I said getting up. This time I saw Daniel on the floor. " sorry " Daniel said. I got up and laid down in a bed. " umm why are you in my bed " I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw jack standing there. " can I sleep here I don't want to keep getting hurt " I asked. " yea i don't care " jack said. " Ok thank you" I said closing my eyes. A couple minutes later I felt something behind me I looked and saw jack smiling. " you didn't think u would get my bed to yourself right " he said smiling. I turned back around and closed my eyes again but this time I felt an arm around my waist and we both drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a bare chest. I looked up and saw a sleeping jack. Aww he so cute when he's asleep. I got out of jacks hold and saw that it was only 8 so I decided to make breakfast for the boys. I walked over to my suitcase and took out my toothbrush and brush. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. Once I was done I walked downstairs and saw manger Jeff. " morning " jeff said. " morning Jeff " I said back. " so ummm Jeff where is everything in this kitchen " i asked. Once he told me where everything was I started making the food. I made pancakes ,eggs, bacon, and sausage. I set the table and took out the orange juice and made coffee. I walked upstairs and decided to wake the boys up. I walked into Daniel and jack's room and tiptoed over to Logan.

" WAKE UP LOGAN " I yelled jumping him.

*thump*

"What the HELL MIA " he said pushing me off of him. " OWW " I said rubbing the back of my head. " that's what you get " Logan said rolling back over. " fine the boys can have ur breakfast too " I said. " never mind love u " he said jumping up. Logan and Daniel ran out the room. " THANKS FOR HELPING ME UP DICKHEAD " i yelled. " YEA ANYTIME " he yelled back. " I HATE YOU " i yelled. " I LOVE YOU TOO " he yelled back. i smiled at myself and thought why is my brother so dumb. " here let me help you up " jack said picking me up. " thank you jack " i said. he set me down and we looked into each other's eyes. " umm so yea i made breakfast for everyone it's downstairs " i said looking down so i wouldn't look into his eyes. " oh ok thanks mia your the best " he said running past me. i looked up and laughed then turned around and walked out the room. i walked downstairs and sat next to zach and we all ate our breakfast. i went back up to the room to figure out what to wear when i heard a knock on the door. " come in " i said. " hey it's daniel if you remember me or not " he said walking in. " of course i remember u it's hard to forget ur smile and vibes " i said smiling. " aww thanks so umm i came to tell you that we are having a pool party at 3 " he said. " ok thanks " i said. he walked out the room closing the door behind him.

 he walked out the room closing the door behind him

I got up and started getting ready for the party. By the time I was done it was already 3 and I could hear music blasting already. So I grabbed my blue sunglasses and my phone and walked downstairs. No one was in the house everyone was out in the back. When I walked out I saw the backyard was nicely decorated. I also saw other YouTubers. Since I didn't know anyone I went looking for Logan.