12

( u can play the song now but u will get why the song is at the top if u continue reading)
Jack and I have been hanging out a lot the past couple of weeks. We went to the movies last night and kissed for the first time. " AYYO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN" Logan yelled waking me up. " SHUT UP LOGAN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP " I yelled. After that I turned over to face the wall and fell asleep again but then got woken up by Logan again. " MIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY " he said jumping on my bed. " thank you Logan " I said laughing. " OMG LOGANG MY LIL SISTER IS 18 SHE'S LEGAL " he yelled. " I know right I can drink alcohol " I said. " umm no you can't you need to be 21 and older " he said. " I was just kidding IT'S MY BIRTHDAY " I yelled. " I KNOW IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY " he yelled. " so what are we going to do today " I asked Logan. " well the boys are coming over and then we are going to jake's house and then we are eating dinner and then going to the boys house all of us " Logan said. " oh ok what time are the why don't we boys coming over " I asked. " in about an hour " he said. " ok well I need u to get out so I can get ready and don't worry i will be wearing the ugliest outfit i own so that it will cover my body " I said. " No today is your birthday so look nice and sexy for the guys " he said making me laugh. " ok now get out " I said pushing him out my room. I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit I picked and tube top that said baby in jewels,black jeans, and black heels. I got out my straightener and curling wand and plugged them in then started doing my make-up. Once I was done with my makeup I curled my hair.

Once I was done my phone went off and I saw it was a message from Myles

Myles: hey birthday girl

Mia: hey Myles

Myles: so what you doing today

Mia: a lot of stuff

Myles: well can I hang out with you and do those things

Mia: yea let me tell Logan

Myles: ok cool it will only be me tho cuz tia is busy and jakeey is with dom

Mia: ok cool

Myles: alright I'm coming over now

Mia: ok do you need my address

Myles: yea

Mia: ok here

Myles: thanks I'll be over in a bit

Mia: ok

I put my phone down and went out to tell Logan that Myles was hanging out with us all day. " HEY LOGAN " I yelled. " IN MY ROOM " he yelled back. I walked to his room and as I was walking my heels were making sounds. " ohhh someone's wearing heels " he said in a weird voice. " umm so is it ok if Myles hangs with us all day " I said. " yea whatever you want to do it's your birthday" he said looking at his phone. " ok so how do I look " I said. " u look great " he said still looking at his phone. " Logan you didn't even look " I said. " fine you look woah you look good you're only wearing this today " he said seriously. " haha i know anyways Myles is on his way over here " I said walking to his bathroom to look at my outfit I was in love with it. " well the boys should be here any second " he said. After he said that the doorbell rang. " that must be them Logan go open the door " I said. " ugh fine " he said standing up and going to get the door. " AYYYE IT'S THE BOYS AND oh it's just Ayla " he said. " wow Logan I feel the love" she said and I heard her wearing heels too. " IT'S OK AYLA I LOVE U " i yelled. " WHERE ARE YOU " she yelled. " LOGANS BATHROOM I'M COMING OUT " I yelled walking out. " AYYE ITS AYLA AND oh it's just the boys" I said walking out of logan's bathroom. The first person who saw me was Ayla. " ooo Mia you looking sexy " she said. " well thank you thank you " I said spinning around in a circle. " You look sexy too " I said hugging her. " thank you " she said hugging me back. " woah you look like a snack " I heard Daniel say. " well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself " I said hugging him. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA " Corbyn zach and Jonah said running up to me   " thank you boys " I said. " happy birthday Mia " jack walked up to me hugging me. " thank you jack " I said hugging him back. " I'll be right back I have to go pee " I said walking to my bathroom. " what did you do in logan's bathroom " Zach asked. " looked at my outfit " I said walking into my bathroom. When I closed the door I heard the doorbell go off. " MIA MYLES IS HERE " Logan yelled. " OK COMING " I yelled. I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom Myles saw me before I saw him. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORTCAKE " he said running up to me. " THANK YOU MEELZ " I said running up to him. He picked me up and spun me around. " oh here I have a gift for you " he said taking something out of his pocket. " aww Myles you didn't have to get me anything " I said. " it's fine take it " he said. " fine " I said grabbing the gift. I opened it and it was a flash drive. " what's this " I asked Myles. " it's our song " he said. I looked up at him and smiled. " OMG MYLES THANK U " I said hugging him. " I'm going to play it " I said. I plugged in the flash drive to my laptop and played the song. ( the song above ). " wow Mia that was good " jack said. " thank you " I said. " alright Logan we gotta go " Daniel said. " wait really " I said hugging on jack. " yea sorry birthday girl but you guys are coming over later and we are going to your dinner later tonight " he said. " ok you guys are good to go now " I said smiling. " ok bye birthday girl " he said kissing my forehead. " bye jack " I said. They left and Logan went to grab his stuff so we could go to the team 10 house.

Jack's pov

Mia and I have been hanging out a lot recently and I still haven't developed feelings for her. Tonight is the night I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I feel bad because she's so innocent and doesn't deserve this but it's 200 dollars that's a lot. The guys and I got in the car and went back home so we could get ready for tonight. " guys I need help " I said. " with what " Zach asked. " asking Mia out " I said. " no count me out I don't want to be apart of this jack I already told you " Daniel said. " no please help me what if I start developing feelings doing this " I said. " so this is still wrong jack " Corbyn said. " please just help me " I begged. " fine " Jonah said. " so what do you have in mind " I asked. " umm how about you buy a cake that says will you go out with me " Zach said. " ok anything else " I said. " how about you don't do it at all " Daniel said. " Daniel please" I said. " fine why don't you write on a piece of paper will you be my girlfriend and then put it in a small box and give it to her as her last gift " Daniel said. " that's perfect Daniel thanks " I said. " whatever " he said. " jack have you thought about this " corbyn said. " what do u mean " I asked. " well you know she likes you alot " he said. " yea so " I said. " well what if this breaks her heart so badly that she's afraid to fall in love " he asked. " I never thought about that " I said looking down. " no I want to do it " I said. " WHY JACK WHY " Daniel yelled. " BECAUSE OF THE MONEY " I yelled back. " I can't believe you jack " he said. " why Daniel " I said. " fuck off jack " he said getting out the car since we were home now. " no tell me Why Daniel " I said getting out too. Then the rest of the boys got out and watched. " I SAID FUCK OFF JACK " he yelled. " NO DANIEL TELL ME ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER OR SOMETHING " I yelled. " NO BUT SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND AND I KNOW THAT THIS WILL BREAK HER HEART AND AFTER THIS SHE WILL BE AFRAID TO FALL IN LOVE WHILE YOU AFTER THIS WOULD BE ABLE TO FALL IN LOVE EASILY CUZ SHE'S JUST MONEY TO YOU " he yelled back. " whatever " I said. " do you even know jack " Daniel said making me stop walking. " know what Daniel " I said turning around to look at him. " do you know jack that this has happened before " he said.  " what do you mean Daniel " I said. " this bet stuff has happened to her before but it was her best friend making the bet with the most popular guys in school did you know that " he said. " no " I said looking down at the ground. " and she even told me that if that ever happens again she giving up on love and she will be afraid to fall in love " he said. I looked up at him and didn't even say anything I just looked at him. " do you even care jack " he asked. I just stood there cuz I didn't know if i did or didn't. " I'll take that as a no " he said walking past me. " wow jack I honestly can't believe you right now " corbyn said walking past me. Zach and Jonah walked past me without saying anything.