11

" alright bye logan " i said. " where you going " jack asked. " oh i'm going to hang out with erica and tessa " i said. " oh ok " he said. " bye mimi " logan said messing up my hair. " logan stop " i said moving so i could fix my hair. " anyways bye boys " i said. " bye mia " the boys said. " bye jack " i said. " bye mia be safe k " he said hugging me. " ok i will " i said hugging him back. " MIA LET'S GO HAVE FUN " tessa yelled standing next to erica by the car. " COMING " i said running up to them. we got in the car and i plugged in my phone and started blasting mobbin by myles parrish and rolled down the windows. " AYYE U KNOW I BE MOBBIN " myles yelled. " AND I PUT THAT ON MAMA'S "  i yelled back. " ok girls where to first " tessa asked. " how about the mall " erica said. "  i haven't been there yet so i'm down " i said. " same here " tessa said. " mall here we come " i said and we drove to the mall. " alright ladies where to first " i asked. " forever 21 " erica said. we headed to forever 21 and other stores after shopping for two hours we decided to eat. once we were done eating we shopped for another hour then left the mall. " now where " i asked. " well we could go home and be bored or go to a movie or something " erica said. " wanna go see a movie " i asked. " yea let's go " tessa said. we got to the theater and decided to see baywatch. once the movie was over we walked out and it was starting to get dark. " that was a good movie " erica said getting into the car. " i know right " tessa said. " especially zac efron being shirtless throughout the whole movie" i said. " i know right best movie EVER " tessa said. " umm but aren't you with chance " i asked. " yea but nobody gotta know " she said. (only why don't we fans will get that ). " you really are something tessa " i said laughing. " i'm hungry " i said. " let's go get food " erica said. " yea let's go to inn-n-out " i said. we went to inn-n-out and tessa ordered for her and chance. erica ordered for her and jake and i ordered for myself and logan and the why don't we boys. once we got our food we went back to the car and drove off. " hey so i'm going to drop you guys off because i have to go to the why don't we house " i said driving towards the team 10 house. " ok you going to see jack " tessa said moving her eyebrows. " oh jack faster " eria moaned. " shut up " i said laughing. we pulled up to the team 10 house and there were fans outside like always. " hey you want to come in for a little bit " erica asked. " sure " i said. i parked the car then got out and all the fans started screaming so we ran into the house. " hey go hide in my room then i'll text you when to come out so you can scare everyone " erica said. " ok " i said walking into her room. " WE'RE HOME " erica yelled. " HEY BABE " jack said running up to erica. " hey i got u food " she said. " oh thank you did my sister leave already " he asked her. " yea she just left " erica said.

erica: alright come out

Mia: kay where are you

Erica: in the living room

Mia: ok coming out

i walked out her room and everyone was talking and laughing. i walked by the stairs and counted down. " ok 3...2...1 " i said then jumped out from where i was hiding. " WHAT'S POPPIN TEAM 10 " i yelled scaring everyone. " you said she left " jake said. " yea well i lied " erica said laughing. " MIA " jake yelled running up to me. " hey jake " i said. " so since you've never been here i'll give you a tour " he said. " ok but then after that i have to leave " i said. " ok well there is going to be a surprise at the end " he said. " ok i'm scared now " i said. we started the tour and now we were his and erica's room. " so mia you ready for your surprise " he said. " yea i'm scared but yea " i said. " ok ready YOU GET FREE MERCH " he yelled. " WAIT REALLY " i yelled. " yup " he said. once i got my merch he put it in a bag and we went downstairs. " alright bro i gotta go " i said. " alright lil sis you have to come back just to hang " he said hugging me. " don't worry i will " i said hugging him back. " BYE TEAM 10 " i yelled. " BYE MIA " they yelled back. when i walked out the door the fans started screaming and i smile and ran to the car and got in then started driving to the why don't we house. i got out the car with all the food and i walked in since they always have the door unlocked. i walked in and didn't see them in the living room so i went to the kitchen and heard them talking and laughing and saw they were in the backyard playing around i put all the food and the drinks down and went out back. " GUYS I'M HERE " i yelled walking outside. " oh hi mia " they all said then went back to doing what they were doing. " WITH FOOD " i yelled and they all stopped doing what they were doing. " what kind of food " daniel asked. " fast food " i said. " where did you go " corbyn asked. " Inn-n-out " i said. " wait really " zach said. " yup it's on the counter with drinks " i said. " thanks mia " they all said running past me except for jack. " thank you mimi " he said kissing my cheek. " no problem noodle head " i said smiling. " and you ruined the moment mia " he said walking away making me laugh. " oh well " i said. i looked over and saw ayla sitting on a rock crying. " hey ayla what's wrong " i said sitting down next to her. " nothing just leave me alone " she said. " no ayla tell me what's wrong " i said. " fine there is something i need to tell you " she said. " ok what is it " i said. " umm " was all she got to say before she got cut off by logan. " ayla don't " he said. " umm it's ok i don't want to talk about it " she said. " ok well i got in and-out it's in the house if you want any " i said standing up. " ok thank you i'll be right there" she said. " ok " i said walking away. i wonder what she was going to tell me before logan cut her off. wait why did logan cut her off. i need to find out sooner or later and i pick sooner.