ichi [edited]

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

"Matchmaking party...starts at seven in the evening...all participants are professional...to join, you must bring identification cards and other papers that proves your professionalism..." Robin murmured as she read the blog carefully. "Wow, that's a lot of requirements. This must be some big matchmaking party."

She took a sip from her cup of coffee as she contemplated the pros and cons if she ever decided to join. After thinking it through, she closed the blog and sighed before taking another sip of her coffee. She had already joined more than 5 matchmaking parties and blind dates but all of them end up in disaster.

She's aware of her beauty and charm, considering the amount of attention she received from men all throughout her life. But all of those men always want something more of her, and she's fully aware that "that something" is not love.

A few days ago...

"Hey, nice to meet ya! The name's Ryan. And you're?" A well-built young man greeted her, smiling charmingly. Robin stayed silent as she roam her eyes on him up and down, studying him carefully. Ryan's lips formed into a smirk and leaned closer towards her. Robin, slightly startled by his sudden closeness, slowly leaned back a little, causing him to chuckle.

"Are you done checking me out?" He said smugly, still smirking. She chuckled at the boy's overly high confidence and returned a smirk of her own. "Fufufu, aren't you quite conceited 'little boy'?" She retorted, smiling mischievously. The said 'little boy' was caught off guard at her reply but was soon replaced with awe as he let out a grin.

"Quite feisty, are we?" He voiced out, chuckling. "My, thank you for the compliment. I'm fully aware of that." His eyes widened as his chuckles increased. "You're really interesting. I'm glad I went up to you."

"Oh, you're giving me more compliments now?" Robin teased, raising both of her brows. "Is that a wrong move?" He tilted his head to the side, confusion written all over his face. She shook her head, chuckling. "No, as long as it's sincere." He shook his head in amusement as a chuckle escaped his lips. "You really are an interesting one."

The two chatted about numerous things like work, achievements, hobbies and current status of their lives. Ryan would slip in some flirting from time to time, earning a chuckle and a tease from Robin. Both were having a good time when a call interrupted them suddenly.

"Sorry, I have to answer this," He informed, smiling sheepishly. She just gave him a nod and motioned for him to go on. He mouthed 'Sorry' before going outside and picking up the call.

Robin drank her coffee as she waited for the young man to finish his call. Thirty minutes have gone by, but Ryan was still outside with his phone still pressed beside his ear. She pursed her lips as she stared intently at the young man who was currently busy talking to someone on his phone. 'I guess I'll check up on him to see if everything's okay..." She walked towards the door and as soon as she opened it, Robin's face went sour.

"Dude, seriously! She's a big shot! She's gorgeous and on top of that, successful...I'm dead serious, man! She might be our solution to our problems...Hahaha! Yeah, yeah..." He blabbed enthusiastically, unaware of Robin's presence. 'I see...he's the same as them. I should've seen it coming...'

A cold smile broke out through her lips as she went back to her seat and waited for the 'thing' to come back. She immediately put on an act when she saw him returning to his seat. He smiled at Robin and apologized, which she returned with a nod and a small smile.