jû go

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

The raven-haired woman stared blankly at the wall, her mind kept replaying the scene she saw  last night. Hurt would be an understatement to describe what she's feeling right now. She felt extremely betrayed and beyond hurt at what he did. She doesn't want to believe it that he did it but what she saw kept proving her wrong.

She looks like a complete mess right now with disheveled dress, untamed hair, tear-stained cheeks and eyes full of dark circles under it. She's been crying nonstop the moment she saw that scene. She doesn't want to remember it, yet it seems like her brain has another plan for her.

Every time she remembers it, it would feel like a thousand knives were stabbed into her chest repeatedly. She hated it. She felt so weak and vulnerable. A lot of questions came rushing to her mind.

Why did you do it?

Don't you love me?

What you said was real, right?

Was it all fake?

Do you really love me?

Or was it all a lie?

She laughed bitterly at her situation. The world must really hate her to do such cruel things to her. He lied to her and she blindly believed him. What an idiot. She laughed bitterly again as tears started streaming down her face.

She snickered at herself when she saw the sun peaking through the horizon. She hadn't realized that she has been crying all-night long. She stood up from her seat and went towards the bathroom. She grimaced when she saw her face in the mirror.

Her eyes were all red and puffy from constant crying and there were bags under it, indicating that she hadn't gotten any sleep last night. She sadly smiled at herself as she bit her lip, trying to suppress the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes again.

She stared at herself in the mirror, giving herself a hard look. Stay strong. You're strong, not weak. She mentally boost her self-esteem, taking in deep breaths in the process. She didn't want to look devastated in front him. She didn't want him to see her in her vulnerable state.

She knew that there must be an explanation on why he did that, or why it happened. She'll wait for him to open up and explain.  I'm sure he will tell me... I hope he will tell me.

She gave herself one last thorough look before finally giving herself a warm shower to wake up her senses. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm water trickling down her skin. She frowned when the memory started bugging her again.

She shook her head vigorously, hoping for it to stop. She just wanted to have a peaceful shower. She just wanted to forget everything about it. She just wanted to escape right here and right now.

She heaved a heavy sigh before getting out of the shower, wrapping herself in a towel and drying her hair with a cloth. She immediately opened her closet and scanned her eyes through the pile of clothes, searching for a nice outfit to wear today.

Feeling a little bit out of it today, she decided to put on a black high waist shorts and a white crop top paired with grey sneakers. She put her hair in a messy bun and put some makeup to conceal the dark circles under her eyes. She let out a satisfied smile when she looked a bit more humane than before.

Her gaze fell and her heart stopped for a moment when the doorbell suddenly rang. Even if she didn't see who it was, she knew that it would be him. Only him would come this early in the morning.