nijû go

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

A sigh escaped the thin rosy lips of the raven-haired beauty as she stared at her phone. A smile graced her lips as she shook her head in amusement. You're always worrying about everything. Cute. Fufufu.

The ringing of the doorbell interrupted her thoughts, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. She slowly made her way towards the door, blurting out a question. "As far as I can remember, I don't have any expected visitors today...?"

She opened the door widely, only to reveal a fuming Tashigi. She gasped and threw her a questioning look. Tashigi glared daggers at her and spoke through gritted teeth. "You damn bitch! How dare you steal Zoro away from me again!"

"Steal? Since when did I steal him when he's not clearly yours in the first place?" She mocked, oozing a domineering aura, "In a matter of fact, between the two of us, you're the stealer."

"What did you just say?! Take that back, you bitch!!" Tashigi stormed towards her and pushed her back, making her lose her balance and stumble a little. She stared at her, eyes full of contempt and jealousy.

"Why?! Why does it have to be you?!" Tears started streaming down her face nonstop, staining both of her cheeks. Robin gazed at her coldly, carefully watching every tantrums she threw at her.

"You're pathetic," Robin suddenly blurted out, making the girl's face in front of her turn red in anger. "What did you say?!" She just stared at her calmly and flashed her a lazy smile. "I said you're pathetic."

Tashigi was about to retort, but before she could say anything, Robin continued speaking. "Why are you degrading yourself for a man? Don't you feel ashamed of what you're doing?"

Tashigi averted her eyes and scoffed. "So what if I do? You don't know how it feels so don't act like you care. It doesn't suit you at all."

Robin let out a small smile. "You're right, it doesn't suit me at all so I tend to care about others genuinely."

Tashigi snickered and threw her a malicious glance. "Stop being so fake, it's so annoying."

"I think you're the one who should stop being fake. Don't degrade yourself for a man. You deserve better, keep that in your mind."

Tashigi looked at her in annoyance as she made her way towards the exit, but before she could get out of the house, she spoke up. "Shut up. You're so annoying."

After saying those words, she left and disappeared from Robin's sight. She let out a chuckle as she watched her slowly disappear from her sight. "You're a good person, Tashigi. You're just too prideful to show it openly."

~*~

"What?! What are you talking about?! Are you out of your mind?!" The person said fiercely, fuming in anger. Tashigi let out a tired sigh and closed her eyes. "Just do it."

"What are you trying to do, Tash?! Are you really sure about this?!" She bellowed, looking at her like she has lost her mind. "Yes, so just delete those pictures already, okay?!"

"You'll regret this, Tash! I swear you will!" Tashigi let out a smile, plopping down on a nearby seat. "I won't. I was too stupid before, but not anymore."

She shook her head in disappointment as she left the room without uttering a single word. Tashigi smiled bitterly as she watched her best friend's back slowly disappearing from her sight.

~*~

Tashigi's best friend frowned as soon as she was nowhere in sight. She didn't expect that her best friend would give up so easily. It must be that damn woman's doing!

She growled at the thought of her, clenching her fists tightly. A sinister smile slowly made its way onto her face as an idea popped inside her head.

I'm so sorry, Tash. I just want you to be happy. I don't want to see you crying anymore. This is for your own good.

~*~

The doorbell rang throughout the house as the raven-haired woman descended the stairs with haste. As soon as she reached the door, she immediately opened it, revealing a beaming green-haired man.

"Zo-" Before she could finish her sentence, Zoro immediately hugged her tightly, making her blush a little. "I miss you," He blurted out, resting his head on the crook of her neck, breathing in her flowery scent.

"You really smell like flowers," He complimented, raising his head to look straight into her eyes. He frowned when he saw no reaction from her. "No "I miss you" for me?"

Robin let out a hearty chuckle as she grabbed his face and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, catching him off guard. "I miss you too, my lost mosshead."

Zoro let out a grin, picking her up and twirling her around, making her yelp and chuckle in surprise and delight. He stopped and put her down, his hands still firmly gripping her waist.

He placed a sweet kiss on her lips, making her melt in his embrace. He deepened the kiss as he slowly lifted her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist.

They broke the kiss as they panted and tried to catch their breath. He rested his forehead on top of hers as a smile adorned his features. She mirrored his expression as they stayed in that position for awhile.

"Oh, right. Tashigi visited me awhile ago," Robin blurted out, breaking the silence. Zoro put her down in surprise, his eyes widening. "What did she do? Did she do anything to you? Are you okay?"

"Chill, Zoro. We just talked and yes, I'm okay," She replied, smiling amusedly. "I see." Robin pinched both of his cheeks and chuckled lightly. "Don't be too harsh on her, okay?"

"Alright, I'll try," He replied, smiling. The both of them made their way towards the dining room and plopped down on their respective seats.

Robin grabbed the food that she cooked earlier and placed it in front of them. The two ate in silence, enjoying and savoring each bite they took.

A ding was heard throughout the dining room, breaking the silence. Robin stopped eating and picked up her phone from the table. A smile formed on her face, making him look at her quizzically.

"Who's that?" Zoro queried. She shifted her gaze towards him and smiled, turning off and putting back her phone on the table in the process. "Right, I forgot to tell you."

"My family is going to visit me tomorrow and they want you to be present."

A/N: Hello, I updated again! I'm sorry if it's so late. Don't worry guys, the exams week has finally ended. So, I probably have a lot more free time. Anyway, 5 chapters more (including this one) and it will be the end of this story. Thank you guys for your continuous support. I really appreciate it a lot. Don't worry! Right after I post the last chapter of this story, I will post the prologue of my new Zorobin story. I hope you'll support that story too! Lovelots! 😘💖💖