yon [edited]

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

Warm rays of sunlight shone upon the raven-haired woman's face as it peeked through the tiny opening of the glass window; birds chirping cheerfully as if they're singing a joyous song. But neither of these things disturbed the raven-haired woman's peaceful sleep.

In fact, it just made her want to stay in the comfort of her bed more. Unfortunately, the odds were not in her favour that day when the doorbell suddenly rang– not just once but a few times consecutively.

She unwillingly left her bed and went to open the door, groaning. She peeked through the peeping hole and saw her orange-haired friend, a big grin plastered all over her face. She let out a sigh and opened the door, giving her a pointed look.

"Good morning, Nami. What brings you here so early? I thought we'll see each other at our usual place later." Nami smiled sheepishly as she shoved the pastries in front of Robin's face.

"Well...surprise! I know this is too sudden and so early in the morning, and I'm really sorry for that, but I just can't really wait to hear about what happened last night. I asked that stupid, good-for-nothing mosshead but he just kept on blushing and brushing me off with a glare."

Robin sighed and opened her mouth to reply, only to be interrupted by Nami. "Oh, speaking of blushing, what happened during the date? What did you do after? Did you kiss?" Nami chirped, squealing like a lovesick teenager.

Robin held out her hand in front her, stopping her from rambling. "Wait! Hold on with those questions. Can we go inside first before you start interrogating me? I don't know about you, but I want to settle down on a nice and comfy bed."

Nami sticked her tongue out, winking. "Oops, sorry." You don't look sorry at all... Nami helped herself inside and made her way to Robin's room, Robin trailing behind her quietly. The two of them plopped down on the bed, crossing their legs and facing each other. "Spill."

"Can't we eat the pastries first?" The orange-haired woman shook her head firmly, causing her to sigh. "Alright. What do you want to know first? Where do I start?" Robin tilted her head, cocking her eyebrow. "From the start."

"Everything?" Nami hummed, throwing her a serious look. "Every single detail. Don't you dare leave out a single thing." Robin let out a sigh again before clearing her throat. Well, here goes nothing.

Robin told Nami everything that happened last night, not leaving out any single detail. Starting from how Zoro kept on getting lost and their funny encounter up until their deal. A pink hue painted the raven-haired woman's cheeks as she hesitated whether to tell her or not.

Noticing her hesitation, she cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "What is it?" Robin avoided her curious eyes, biting her lower lip. "Well, you see..." Nami nodded her head, leaning in towards her. Robin heaved out another sigh again before staring straight at her eyes. "I kissed him."

"Holy crap! No. Freaking. Way. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Nami squealed, jumping up and down in her seat. "So, how was it? Did he kiss you back? Did you do it again and again?" She queried, bombarding her with questions.

"Uh, Nami, it was just on the cheek," Robin clarified, smiling awkwardly. "Wait...what?! Are you for real? Why didn't you kiss him on the lips?!" Nami bellowed, clearly unamused with what she just heard. "Nami, it's our first meeting today, remember?"

Robin reasoned out, only to be greeted with a glare from her. "For heaven's sake, Robin! You are already a responsible adult and way over 25! No one freaking cares whether you kiss someone on your very first date."