nijû hachi (epilogue)

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

"This is it! This is it! Robin! Today's your big day!" The orange-haired beauty exclaimed giddily. "I know, Nami. No need to remind me again and again," The raven-haired beauty replied, chuckling nervously.

"Hey, what's wrong? You don't look okay," Nami queried, a frown appearing on her once happy face. Robin let out a shaky sigh as she looked up to her with a bit of fear in her eyes.

"I...I don't know. I just feel like something's wrong and I don't know what, and that scares me. I don't want this day to be ruined by anyone." Nami let out a reassuring smile, patting the raven-haired woman's back gently.

"Chill, Robin. Relax. Everyone feels this way on their big day. It's nothing new. Nothing will go wrong, okay?" Robin nodded and smiled back. "I hope so, Nami."

"Nami's right, Robicchi. Relax. Everything will be okay," Reina agreed, nodding her head. Anko butted in and agreed to Nami and Reina's reassuring words too.

Hearing the two familiar voices, she turned around, looking at them intensely. "You two, when did you get here?" Robin queried, brows furrowed. Reina and Anko looked at each other and gave her a peace sign. "Just now?"

Nami giggled at the best friends' conversation. Robin let out a defeated sigh as she shook her head slowly with a smile plastered on her face. Remembering something, her gaze turned to them again using the same intensity that she used a while ago.

"Right. You still haven't told me why you lied to me about cancelling your flight and when you two and Zoro met." The two women smiled and sat on both sides of Robin.

"You know, Robin, your man is really good at persuading people. I give you that," Anko remarked, "The moment you told him about our visit here, he immediately called us and asked us a favor."

"That's why we lied to you about cancelling our flight, Robicchi. In fact, we arrived earlier than our scheduled arrival time. Please don't be mad at us, okay?" Reina added, showing Robin her ultimate weapon– the puppy eyes.

Robin rolled her eyes heavenwards as she let out a small chuckle. "Why would I be mad at you? You're just doing someone a favor, and I thank you for that."

The three women hugged each other tightly, showing no signs of letting go. Nami watched as another smile crept onto her face again. Nami yelped as she was pulled in the hug, earning chuckles from the three women.

The happy atmosphere immediately diminished when a girl, sweating and breathing heavily, suddenly opened the door with a loud bang. Robin broke the hug and was the first one to talk.

"What's wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?" Robin asked nervously, readying herself for the bad news. The girl suddenly kowtowed, making Robin's eyes go wide. "Hey, what are you doing? Stop–"

"I'm so sorry, Miss! I...I didn't know how. I swear it was in good condition before I delivered it here. I'm so sorry!" The girl cried out, still kowtowing on the ground.

"What? What are you talking about?" The girl gulped and looked up with new tears forming in her wet eyes. "The wedding dress. The wedding dress is torn into pieces. I–"

"WHAT?! How can it be torn into pieces without you knowing it?! HOW?!" Nami bellowed, slamming both of her hands on a nearby table furiously. The girl kowtowed again and asked for forgiveness again and again.

Before Nami could throw another set of harsh words again, Robin placed her hand on her right shoulder, calming her down. Her attention turned towards the girl. "Can you show us the dress?"