ni [edited]

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

"Jewels Café...Jewels Café...Ah, found it!" The raven-haired woman stopped in her tracks when she finally found it. She breathed in a deep breath, putting a smile on her face, before entering.

She roamed her eyes around for a vacant table. Fortunately, she found one at the corner near the bookshelves. She ordered a coffee while picking a history book in one of the shelves.

She flipped the book open while fishing out her phone and checking it. She immediately closed the book when she saw new messages from the orange-haired woman.

4 New Messages

From: Nami

Oh, are you already there?
Sent 8:45 AM

Before I forgot, he's a mosshead, have three earrings on his left ear and a scar on his left eye. He's a little bit hard to deal with but I'm sure he's not someone you can't handle ;)
Sent 8:48 AM

Robin chuckled as she read the last part of the text. Now, I'm really curious... She let out a playful smile and read the remaining texts.

Oh my gosh! That guy is still not there, right?! I'm so sorry for that good-for-nothing mosshead's tardiness. I'm going to beat him to a pulp for you! Please wait a bit more, I'll call him again.
Sent 9:25 AM

Ah, he said that he's already there. Have fun. I'm expecting to see little Zoros and Robins soon ;)
Sent 9:40 AM

Robin's cheeks flared up when she read the last text. Seriously, that Nami... Robin shook her head with a smile on her lips, returning the book to its place while doing so.

She immediately looked outside, searching for a green-haired man along the bustling street. She didn't had a hard time finding him since his hair is really green like a ball of moss.

Fufufu, Nami wasn't kidding when she said he's a mosshead. She giggled as she remembered Nami's description of his hair.

She stared at him who was currently looking at his phone and his surrounding back and forth repeatedly, brows furrowed. She raised her brow, trying to decipher what he was doing, when an idea suddenly struck her. Don't tell me...

She gasped when her guess was confirmed. The green-haired man ran to the opposite direction of the café. "He's lost," She remarked in awe as she watched him ran back to where he was standing before.

She waited for several minutes before he finally found the café. She let out a small laugh when he hesitantly stepped inside. Her small laughter stopped abruptly when he suddenly sat at the table in front of hers.

I got the wrong person...? Her brows furrowed as she reread Nami's message. Mosshead. Have three earrings on his left ear. A scar on his left eye. She turned her gaze towards him, carefully studying him. I'm not wrong though. It's really him but why? Unless...?

Her train of thoughts were disrupted when she overheard the conversation of the green-haired man and another woman whom she didn't know.

"Are you Robin?" He asked the auburn-haired woman in front of him. The woman opened her mouth to answer, but didn't get to do so when he spoke again. "Let's get this over with," He stared at her, waiting for her to answer.