jû kyû

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

A/N: Hey, check out my friend's Zorobin story entitled "A Season Of Smiles" 💖

"What am I doing....?" The raven-haired woman mumbled to herself, staring into space. "I can't believe I just agreed with no hesitation..." She covered her face with both of her hands, sighing heavily. "Well, what's done is done. There's no reason to sulk about it now."

After letting out another sigh, she dragged herself towards her bedroom, plopping down on her comfy bed as soon as she got inside. Today was a long day... She let out a bitter laugh, her vision getting blurry. "Unlucky as always, I guess."

She stared at the ceiling with a blank look, completely lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts were cut off when her phone suddenly rang, making her slightly jolt in surprise. She fished out her phone out of her bag, before answering the call without looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello?" Robin voiced out. She furrowed her eyebrows when the other person didn't reply. She was about to end the call when the said person suddenly talked. "Robin..." Her eyes widened in surprise, her vision starting to get blurry again. Zoro...

"Robin..." The green-haired man called out again, his voice slightly shaking. She bit her quivering lips, trying to fight the urge to cry. "I'm s-sorry..." Zoro confessed, small sobs escaping his mouth.

Robin, no longer able to control herself, ended the call before crying her heart out. Tears came rushing down from her eyes, making her unable to see at all. She buried her head in a pillow, muffling the sobs that came out of her mouth.

Why are you doing this to me, Zoro?

~*~

Warm rays of sunlight peaked through the small opening of the curtains, landing on her sleeping face. Robin groaned as she changed her sleeping position again. She let out another groan when her alarm went off. She unwillingly peeled her eyes open and turned off the alarm.

She stared into space, trying to get herself together. I cried myself to sleep, huh? She let out a snicker before dragging herself to the bathroom, splashing some water on her face to fully wake her up.

After doing her usual morning routine, she went to the kitchen, preparing a breakfast for herself. She cooked some eggs and bacon and toasted some bread before putting them in one plate. She placed it on the table and plopped down on her seat before digging into her food.

She was about to take another bite of her bacon when the doorbell suddenly rang, making her tilt her head to the side. "Who would visit me this early in the morning? Last time I checked, no one is supposed to visit me today...?"

She grabbed a bite of her toast before rushing towards the door. She swung the door open, only to reveal a certain person smiling at her. Her eyes went wide as she looked at him quizzically. "Ryan? What are you doing here?"

"What do you-" Ryan blurted out but trailed off when sudden realization came crushing down on him. "You forgot about it, don't you?" He inquired, eyeing her suspiciously. "Of course not. You were supposed to fetch me at 9 in the morning."

"Indeed, I am." He replied, confirming what she said. "Then, why... are you here earlier than planned?" She inquired, tilting her head to the side. "No, I'm not," He answered calmly, flashing her a smile. She furrowed her eyebrows, staring at him intensely. "What are you talking about? It's still 7 in the morning!"

She looked at him incredulously when he suddenly bursted into fits of laughter. "Robin, it's already 9 in the morning," He said, trying to contain his laughter. She stared at him in confusion before grabbing her phone on the table.